File Laucher
I'm using the JustSomeUser patched version of File Launcher on 9.11 in XP. I'm trying to set it up to where it will launch either a stand alone version of MAME, or launch the ROMS with an .exe as described here:

http://lifehacker.com/5523672/turn-your-...me-console

Has anyone else experimented around with this or link to a guide for this? The problem I'm having is that I can launch MAME fine (MAME32) but then if launches this window on my TV that I have to scroll through to select my game. Also, it loads all available games for MAME, even if I don't have those games in my ROM folder. Is this just a shortcoming of MAME that we all have to live with, or is there a custom version of MAME that will display just a list of the games I have, or a way to make it function similar to how the file launcher works with RockNES for example (which opens a *.nes file with the EXE of my choice, in this case; RockNES)?

Thanks in advance and give me a break if this is in the wrong spot. LTR;FTP

(Also, found this image in a Google search, and was wondering if this could be a solution to my issue, and if so, does anyone recognize the version of MAME shown? )

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
File Laucher0