Moves runtime not read correctly from NFO files since r30362
That's the exact option you want.
Hitcher Wrote:That's the exact option you want.

Well I thought so but... either I'm a deep idiot either I don't get it,

None of the checked boxes/options are helping me out to change the <duration> arg from hours format to minutes format...

[X] Enable Duration for Runtime
My understanding is that this option does use the movie duration scanned from the metadata as the runtime which does not help since I can control the runtime arg in the next option but can't control the duration arg nowhere. in fact I'd need the opposite of this option to use the runtime as duration...

Runtime Format option allows me to modify the format of the runtime arg but not the duration...

Am I missing something? Should I just un-check something? Thanks! :o
[XBMC-DX r31103 T! r455]
.:LAPTOP:. Dell [C2D E6400] [8G DDR2] [Intel X4500HD] [LED 14'' 1280*800@60p]
.:NAS:. Antec [Ci7 920] [12G DDR3] [Matrox m9148] [19.4 TiB] [Triple Samsung 22'' 5040*1050@60p]
.:HTPC:. Antec [C2 Q9400] [6G DDR2] [nv GT240 VP4] [SB X-FI Ti] [Toshiba 46'' 1920*1080@24p] [Logitech Z5K5]
Mind creating a new ticket for this issue on our bug tracker (trac.xbmc.org)? Would be cool if you could also attach some example .nfo files we can test with.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan Wrote:Mind creating a new ticket for this issue on our bug tracker (trac.xbmc.org)? Would be cool if you could also attach some example .nfo files we can test with.

hi! I've created the bug report here; http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/9418

On the other hand, I've already created a bug tracking on EmberMM's side so that they could advice if they could change their <duration> arg from hours to minutes single numbers.

at the moment I'm already manually modifying some movies for testing purposes and it works the way it should when only a single number is in the <duration> arg.

perhaps XBMC's approach is the best and it makes more sense to adapt media managers to this new routine than the opposite Huh
[XBMC-DX r31103 T! r455]
.:LAPTOP:. Dell [C2D E6400] [8G DDR2] [Intel X4500HD] [LED 14'' 1280*800@60p]
.:NAS:. Antec [Ci7 920] [12G DDR3] [Matrox m9148] [19.4 TiB] [Triple Samsung 22'' 5040*1050@60p]
.:HTPC:. Antec [C2 Q9400] [6G DDR2] [nv GT240 VP4] [SB X-FI Ti] [Toshiba 46'' 1920*1080@24p] [Logitech Z5K5]
Thanks. Ideally we use minutes as it's the most common. Supporting tons of other formats is way too error prone imo.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I've been bugging me on this for a while but I found a way to solve it using the wonderful Ember Media Manager!

Do exactly like this as described early in this thread:

And then just Scrape Media>Custom Scraper

There you select All Movies and set it to just Scrape the Meta Data again, it will now update everything and your duration and your runtime field will look like this

<runtime>128 minutes</runtime>

<duration>128 minutes</duration>
I have initally scraped all my movies with media companion but am having this issue. Would it be problematic if I follow frellAn's advice and rescrape just the nfo with ember?

Is there any problem from scraping all the art and everything from media companion then just rescanning the nfos with ember?
joshhansen Wrote:I have initally scraped all my movies with media companion but am having this issue. Would it be problematic if I follow frellAn's advice and rescrape just the nfo with ember?

Is there any problem from scraping all the art and everything from media companion then just rescanning the nfos with ember?
Personally I use MC as well and find it brilliant. I went through this about 2 weeks ago. The option you are looking for is under the General Preferences button.

STEP 1: Click on Save Media runtime as numerical only. Apply this change to your settings.

STEP 2: From there it's Movies -> Rebuild Movie nfo files. This fixes all the times automagically to your new settings.

STEP 3: You'll then either need to refresh each item in your library or delete the XBMC db file and just update the library from scrach. I have a substantial collection so chose the latter option. If there's an easier way to update the library can someone please say.

Regardless of whether you stick with Media Companion (do it - it's awesome!!) or move to EMM, you'll need to do step 3 either way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Moves runtime not read correctly from NFO files since r303621