[Mac Mini] and XBMC
Hello guys

I just installed xbmc under osx on my mac mini, and everthing went flawless during the install, before XBMC i had plex for a while (i think its a port or something of xbmc), anyways...i spend the most of the evening setting up things, and it everything seemed to work, the only thing i cant get to work is srt files......so strange.

So after i spend a few hours playing around with it, i gave up. (they still works when using plex)

Now i have 5 computers in my hourse, so just for the heck of it i thought hey lets give xbmc a try on my windows 7 64bit machine, to my big surprise srt files worked out of the box.

So my question is, did anyone get srt to work with the latest build, on OSX ? not the nightly ones, not going to try and play around with those.

i must admit i am very impresed how well everything works Wink its even faster than my old plex when playing iso files etc....really nice. (i have all my files on a time capsule and it works flawlessly from both windows7 and mac osx).

Regards

stanch
Welcome Smile

They should work out of the box. If you turn on debug logging (Settings->System->Debugging) and then try playing a file that has subtitles.

Grab the debug log (it's in your_home_dir/Library/Logs) and pastebin it, linking here and we'll take a looksee.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mac Mini] and XBMC0