transfer between xbmc systems
Question 
First of all I have to say NICE one. This is perfect for my home setup.

I have 2 XBMC systems that are on all the time.

XBMC in my front room is utilized all the time and is my main multimedia system but sometimes i would like to move to bedroom and not have to go all the procedure of stop it on the front room and than go to the bedroom select the video and forward aprox to the place i left it of.

On the android remote i can see that it is precise on the play position of "now playng".

I am not a developer so here is my question:

Is there a chance that you can have a option under the now playing options to transfer to other xbmc. This is if you have the xbmc databases are identical.

In one way i am thinking is get play timer on xbmc1 and connect to the XBMC2 and play from play timer of the XBMC1.

Can this be an option or a future feature?
Huh

Thank you.
I thought there was already a feature request for this, but I can't find it. Would you mind creating a ticket for this?
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
Thank you for replying to my post.

This is kind of new to me so do you mind telling me where do i raise a ticket?
I think i Got it.

Issue 275.
I am interested in something like this as well. I was aiming more to have it integrated into XBMC itself:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=551212

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
transfer between xbmc systems0