I need help finishing Shade! All graphics people please respond!
I have been trying to reach djeglin for over three weeks now to no avail. So I am asking for some assistance.

I am at a point where I need some graphical work done to finish up Shade. The same issues have been out there for over a month and I have nowhere to go until they are finished. All coding is done I just have some images and design things that need to be completed.

Please PM me if you can help. Please provide any experience or examples you have to help me find the right people to contribute.

If djeglin comes back from the dead, he will of course take back over but he seems to have vanished.

Thanks for everyone's help.
To learn more, click here.
Oh crap, sorry about that.
I would love to help, but my design skills are probably worse then yours. I really hope you find a skilled designer to help you.

I just can't think about anybody who is skilled and has no skin of their own to work on right now. (Please anybody, if i forgot you don't get mad)

Hope you find someone and best greetings
D0nR0sa
D0nR0sa Wrote:Oh crap, sorry about that.
I would love to help, but my design skills are probably worse then yours. I really hope you find a skilled designer to help you.

I just can't think about anybody who is skilled and has no skin of their own to work on right now. (Please anybody, if i forgot you don't get mad)

Hope you find someone and best greetings
D0nR0sa

I need more of a photoshop guru, I know what needs to be done, I just cant do it the right way. I have example images and concept drawings but need them created.
To learn more, click here.
I wouldn't call myself a PS guru, but I can create some graphics.
Let me know if you need my help.

Some examples:

Here is a screen of a concept I did for a theme for a networked media tank.

Concept screen for a view of Noir

One of the many dvd covers I created

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I need help finishing Shade! All graphics people please respond!0