Cast info now showing in tvshow and movie details
I'm on revision 31158 (but this has been a problem for a while) and am having problems with cast information.

I'm using a xbmc_video mysql database created by a script reading from another database.

When looking at details for a movie or tvshow episode, clicking on cast shows nothing.

If I try the Actors button (from the main tvshow or movies screen) then I see the list of actors, and can select one and get the proper list of movies/tvshows with that actor.

The script that creates the xbmc_video database is a work-in-progress, but the cast info used to work, and I don't think I changed anything. I don't know what revision broke it.

Here's an example of the database contents for one actor/tvshow/episode.

Code:
Table: actorlinkepisode
idactor: 1, idspisode: 1, strrole: Luke Duke

Table: actorlinktvshow:
idactor: 1, idshow: 3614, strtrole: Luke Duke

Teble: actors
idactor: 1, stractor: Tom Wopat

Table: episode
idepisode: 1, idfile: 236, c00: One armed bandits, ....

Table: tvshow
idshow: 3614, c00: The dukes of hazard, ...

Table: tvshowlinkepisode
idshow: 3614, idepisode: 1

Table: tvshowlinkpath
idshow: 3614, idpath: 22

All of the shows/movies play fine.

Any ideas? Has something changed in the database format in the latest code, or have I overlooked something?

I can supply a copy of my xbmc_video database if it will help track down the problem.

Thanks!
Brian
I've done some debugging, and I think that this is an xbmc problem in the new releases.

I turned on logging for my mysql server, and this is an example of the query when looking to the details for a tvshow

Code:
select
actors.strActor,
actorlinktvshow.strRole,
actors.strThumb
from actorlinktvshow,
       actors
where actorlinktvshow.idShow=12184
and actorlinktvshow.idActor = actors.idActor

When I run the query on the mysql database, I get the exact results that I expect. That leads me to believe that it's a problem with XBMC, not with my database.

Can anyone help?
Brian

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cast info now showing in tvshow and movie details0