• 20(current)
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated)
jabba200 Wrote:looks good.

hows the update coming? i need to see my keypad digits!!!Laugh

hehe Wink update will be released this weekend for sure. Just don't know the exact moment yet.
Hi Jeroen,

have you seen this?

Are you planning on including this into ReFocus's next version, or in the future ones?

Thanks Tongue
Yes, I've been following the discussion about it.

I'll have to think about how to approach it. I'm not a fan of it, I think that in it's current form it's a useless feature but I feel I have to support as it seems to have become part of xbmc's core.

It's not high on my priority list in any case, it won't be part of the upcoming release.

edit: reFocus wil not have any trouble dealing with this new feature though. Just like in the video it will bring up the video info dialog and you will be able to play it. It just won't be intuitive as you will have to press left first to go to the side menu to select play.

The problem is that I don't think there's a way I can have reFocus "read" the chosen action setting so I can display a play icon on the poster when the chosen action is "show information" Because I don't want that icon plastered over the poster when the default select action is "play".
think i've heard somewhere that this should become the default behaviour in the next xbmc release - and i would prefere thisWink
And where would somewhere be?

From what I read in the trac ticket it certainly won't be the default behavior.
Jeroen Wrote:Actually no music fanart is included at all. Maybe you have some movies about music artists in your movie collection so it does show a couple?

Thanks for getting back to me.

No, it is most definitely my music fanart that is showing up. I suspect somehow my ~/.xbmc directory is bugged, or possibly a cache? It possibly happened when I converted everything to DDS.
ltmon Wrote:Thanks for getting back to me.

No, it is most definitely my music fanart that is showing up. I suspect somehow my ~/.xbmc directory is bugged, or possibly a cache? It possibly happened when I converted everything to DDS.

Yeah maybe, your guess is as good as mine really Huh
Allright, version 0.8.5 is available. Here's hoping I didn't make a big screwup Wink

See the first post for details, please read the "important" section.

Greetings,
Jeroen
Excellent stuff! I was eagerly waiting for the new update and now I wait no longer. Thanks a lot for all the hard work you've been putting into this. I've finally found a theme that the wife actually likes. Laugh

I noticed a few bugs regarding addon settings windows (settings longer than dialog window). I just need to go back and see which ones and I'll let you know if it's still bugged.
Thanks, Jeroen ! Downloading and testing.
Thanks Jeroen!
geweldig!

downloading now!
Here is another big "Thank you" Big Grin
Thanks Jeroen!

Will test it after Tour de France Big Grin
looking good, little bug i've noticed is using the slide viewtype on TV shows the sortletter feature too quickly so it flickers on as you go between each item unless you navigate at a really slow speed.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated)14