• 6(current)
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated)
in list view i am getting stuff like
[uppercase]moviename

-andy
CrystalHD Installer XBMC Community Forum Thread -
Apple TV CrystalHD Installer Announcement - Broadcom CrystalHD Installer
http://www.sartori.at/ - my weblog

Sync your MAC and Google Account (+ Google Apps) - Click here for 5$ Discout

Living Room: HFX Micro black - Zotac IONITX G - Intel X25V - Hama remote
Bedroom: Linux AppleTV - CrystalHD
really? That's...odd to say the least. In the list itself or outside of it? I will be stripping all the [UPPERCASE] and [LOWERCASE] references as the fonts themselves have been modified. You _should_ have no trouble if you remove them. thanks
Just signed up so I could say how great this skin is. I've been using XBMC on my HTPC for a couple months now and have been only mildly satisfied with the current skins out there. Refocus is everything I've been looking for aesthetically. Keep up the great work.
Been using this for two days now, and im very impressed with what you've accomplished. My new default skin for sure. Minimal, simple, stylish, and mature are the words that come to mind. If you don't mind me asking, do you have an education behind you in design/arts?
Just tried it here and I like the skin as well. A suggestion:

Add
Code:
<movement>2</movement>

to the ListViewVideo fixedlist, for example. I'm sure it's valid in other places too. Perhaps even the homescreen if there are enough items.

This allows for some movement so that you don't have blank spaces at the top and bottom of the lists. It's used several places in confluence.

Drawback is that you'll have to make the white overlay move around a bit (in the case of the listview).

TheUni
Hi Jeroen,

i'm really loving the full-screen fanart slide view. What i would like to see is the movie duration in this view.

grtz
cilo Wrote:Just signed up so I could say how great this skin is. I've been using XBMC on my HTPC for a couple months now and have been only mildly satisfied with the current skins out there. Refocus is everything I've been looking for aesthetically. Keep up the great work.
Thanks a lot, glad you enjoy. Stick around the forums Smile

pettson3816 Wrote:If you don't mind me asking, do you have an education behind you in design/arts?
No I have not, but I've definitely always been interested in designing and have been doing it as a hobby. As a kid I used to draw a lot, and I wanted to be a comic book artist Smile That has shifted into the digital format with skinning and web design. I planned to go to art school as a teenager, but for various reasons it just didn't happen.

theuni Wrote:Just tried it here and I like the skin as well. A suggestion:

Add
Code:
<movement>2</movement>

to the ListViewVideo fixedlist, for example. I'm sure it's valid in other places too. Perhaps even the homescreen if there are enough items.

This allows for some movement so that you don't have blank spaces at the top and bottom of the lists. It's used several places in confluence.

Drawback is that you'll have to make the white overlay move around a bit (in the case of the listview).

TheUni

Thanks for the tip, I'll look into that Smile Although I may be stepping away from a fixed list as I can't seem to get really comfortable with it (from a user perspective).

redje Wrote:Hi Jeroen,
i'm really loving the full-screen fanart slide view. What i would like to see is the movie duration in this view.
grtz
Yes, I'll probably add that.
With the <movement> tag the fixed list really becomes much more useful (and more mouse friendly as a bonus). Normal lists still win in many cases though from a usability point of view I think - just from a design point of view they may not fit quite as well.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Somebody said that when a addon is updating, is overlapping with clock (if enabled) in main menu. I confirm this.
Is it a problem with the new XBMC version or with reFocus, but i'm getting banner or poster images when updating an episode of True Blood. (so not the episode thumbnail)
It looks like the TVDb scraper has a few problems. Either TVDb has changed something in their API or the newer builds have a bug in it.

Speaking about the thumbnails,...Jeroen: Is there a chance you could change the scaling of the thumbnails in the dialogs. As it is, it's near impossible to differentiate between posters and banners. Either that or perhaps a larger preview to the left / right of it.

Great stuff mate. I've found a new default theme!
Galefury Wrote:Somebody said that when a addon is updating, is overlapping with clock (if enabled) in main menu. I confirm this.
Thanks, will fix

sandman4sure Wrote:Is it a problem with the new XBMC version or with reFocus, but i'm getting banner or poster images when updating an episode of True Blood. (so not the episode thumbnail)

Yeah I have been troubles with it too, scraper is buggy atm

Sranshaft Wrote:Speaking about the thumbnails,...Jeroen: Is there a chance you could change the scaling of the thumbnails in the dialogs. As it is, it's near impossible to differentiate between posters and banners. Either that or perhaps a larger preview to the left / right of it.
Yes, the filebrowser is far from optimal and needs a proper treatment.
Another bug: on movie information, cast screen, the cast list overlaps with rating and movie file location.
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/555/s...ot000a.png
Yes, this is a known issue, see topic start
In the new SVN version there is a subtitle add-on.
Do you support that add-on?

Playing with the skin now for a while, and it looks absolutely stunning! My new default skin. Thanks a lot for making it!
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated)14