• 33(current)
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated)
Does anyone know which lines of code I'd have to remove to disable the Movie Name, Movie Genre(s) and Studio Tags from the Thumbnail view? I'd prefer to have just the posters displayed. I'm looking to remove them from the Movie Library and Trailers.

Thanks. Smile
Any chance for a release today? Smile

I'm looking forward to trying out the new codecs flags and some other features.

Have a nice weekend guys!
Ayla Wrote:Any chance for a release today? Smile

I'm looking forward to trying out the new codecs flags and some other features.

Have a nice weekend guys!

Tomorrow Sad Wink
Hopefully I'll have a skinned AMT script ready then too.
Jeroen Wrote:Tomorrow Sad Wink
Hopefully I'll have a skinned AMT script ready then too.

Great, looking forward to it! Smile

Although it seems, the full AMT script doesn't work in the Linux XBMC SVN builds, because of missing modules, without compiling XBMC yourself Sad

Info: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=33693&page=41
I get that error too sometimes on Windows. I have to restart XBMC and then it'll work again though.
Details and download

In this release a lot of code cleaning and restructuring has been done. For instance the font declarations have been changed to better accommodate future customization. As a consequence mods will probably have to be updated.

The next version, 0.8.8, will be mostly a bug fix release and is planned to be released pretty quickly after 0.8.7. As we come close to 0.9 I want to get rid of as many bugs as possible and clean up more so that I can concentrate on 0.9, which will be a bigger release.

So, if you come across bugs, please report them asap. Cheers.

Here's hoping this one doesn't need an update withing 24 hours Wink

PS: this release has skin support for the full AMT script, but it's quite rough. This is just to get it working basically, will have to be refined later.
The entry in the homescreen menu still leads to the AMT Lite plugin. This will be addressed in 0.8.8
Thanks Jeroen!

I'm gonna try it right away, and play with the AMT stuff Smile

And, cheers for the HD audio and VC-1 media flags, they look great.
AMT seems to work great so far! Smile

2 things (related to the script, not refocus, of course):

1. Do you guys also see a lot of buffering, making 720p unwatchable?

2. Why are the movie posters such a low resolution, when they looked great in the AMT Lite script?

I will post this in the AMT script thread too, just wanted to hear if you guys are seeing the same things as me?
It's showing the low-res posters for me too unfortunately. Btw, you can go to settings in the script, and then choose "install plugins". That way you get a plugin version of AMT in your video addons. That's more similar to the AMT Lite plugin.
You'll get HQ posters in the plugin version, except it seems you have to browse by genre,you can't just get a full list of everything.
Quote:Here's hoping this one doesn't need an update withing 24 hours Wink

I think I set a new record Blush
I forgot to update the build script so the newly added translations (Polish and German) did not get included in the compiled version :mad:
I have updated the download package to include the translations.
Thanks and sorry to the translators
No problem. Wink
Now, if only devs could give us final DharmaRolleyes
Jeroen Wrote:It's showing the low-res posters for me too unfortunately. Btw, you can go to settings in the script, and then choose "install plugins". That way you get a plugin version of AMT in your video addons. That's more similar to the AMT Lite plugin.
You'll get HQ posters in the plugin version, except it seems you have to browse by genre,you can't just get a full list of everything.

Jeroen, I went to AMT Settings and chose to install plugin.

But I can't seem to find the "plugin version" afterwards?

In Add-ons I still only have one AMT entry, which seems to point to the same version as before (low quality posters)?
I missed it at first too. There should be two identically named entries in the add-ons section (apple movie trailers), the script version is listed all the way at the bottom of the list for me, and the plugin version at the top. even though I have the list sorted by name Oo
Maybe a restart of xbmc is necessary to pick it up?
Yep, I just found it by restarting and looking where you said... Smile

Maybe your Trailers link should point to the plugin version, so we get the HQ posters?

Maybe it can point directly to the "newest" genre, that way it would mimic the old AMT Lite the most?

PS. After installing the plugin version, you can also change settings for it specifically (there's some fanart stuff etc.)
Great Smile Yeah I'll probably do that. And seeing as there's also a Youtube Trailers add-on I'm probably going to make it customizable so that you can choose from script, plugin, other trailer add-on, etc.
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated)14