Opps, I should clarify the 10,000.... LOL

I didn't mean 10,000 covers, I meant 10,000 pixels...lol

I've pasted the code into Pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/m7Hq68P9

You'll need to change the following though:

<texture>wall/wall_lastoverlay_2.png</texture>

to:
<texture>wall/wall_lastoverlay.png</texture>

This is just because I made my own overlay to show a bit more than the original. However the original should work just fine.
The Column slide effects would need to be extended beyond 22 but you get the idea with what's there. I only have it set to go as far as Column 22, but the list should be extended to Column 100 just in case someone has 400 movies...lol
I only ran into one issue and that was with the time interval for the Slide effect. Anything over 00 and you run the chance of causing the covers to do a slingshot if you press left or right too fast. (The smaller the time interval the less chance of causing a slingshot.)

I wasn't too sure how to get around this and to avoid the slingshot issue all together I just made the time 00. A setting of 400 does work but if you scroll too fast it will slingshot the cover back to the original position and then back again.
That is solid work, very clever, flows awesome...Surprised my low end system handled it pretty well. Unfortunately if you're above a certain amount of movies your scrolling gets screwed so it wouldn't be for everyone. But very interesting take!!

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
I mentioned about that above.

I only entered in 22 columns for the slide effect. It can easily be extended to however many you want. I'll probably copy the code into Excel and extend it that way to save some time.
Love the new wall 2.0 view and it looks great for Movies. Is this view possible in TV Series as I cannot seem to find the option?

thanks
uncertainty Wrote:Love the new wall 2.0 view and it looks great for Movies. Is this view possible in TV Series as I cannot seem to find the option?

thanks

Line 54:

Quote:<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(no_Wall) + [Container.Content(Movies) | Window.IsVisible(VideoFiles)]</visible>

Change to:

Quote:<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(no_Wall) + [Container.Content(Movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Window.IsVisible(VideoFiles)]</visible>

I dont think I'll put it in but its a simple change if you want it...

This looks rely good and very focused,
One question - how do i get itEek

OK, my bad Got itRolleyes
mcborzu Wrote:Unfortunately if you're above a certain amount of movies your scrolling gets screwed so it wouldn't be for everyone.

How many movies is too many.... and what "gets screwed?" I'm currently at 1248 right now, but want to try kallaide's mod.

thanks...
Here's my mod for the wall view. It may be too "traditional" for this skin, but I like it. The runtime is in the lower left corner and the year is in the lower right. Any chance we could get it added to the skin mcborzu? Big Grin

There are still a few bugs to be worked out.
I'm pretty sure he's already stated that if it's just like another skin he didn't want it in Night.
Is there a way to have additional flags show up in wall view?

For instance, is it possible to have bluray disc, or dvd disc flags show in wall view? They show in the other views alongside the other flags but for some reason, not in wall view?

Also, for some reason I can't figure out how to show studio flags at all in any of the views...
@thrasherx

Looks very nice and flows very well but don't think I'll include it. I'm already at a good amount of views, don't want to get too many...

nate44 Wrote:Is there a way to have additional flags show up in wall view?

For instance, is it possible to have bluray disc, or dvd disc flags show in wall view? They show in the other views alongside the other flags but for some reason, not in wall view?

Also, for some reason I can't figure out how to show studio flags at all in any of the views...

Here is the code to show the studio images, you might have to adjust the width and height, you can put this in the IncludesCodecFlagging.xml file.

Code:
<include name="StudioFlaggingConditions">
    <control type="image">
        <description>Studio Image</description>
        <width>70</width>
        <height>90</height>
        <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
        <texture>$INFO[ListItem.Studio,extras/Studios/,.png]</texture>
    </control>
</include>
@thrasherx

Nice view are you going to provide a download link? That view is exactly what I am looking for. "traditional" maybe but tried and true IMHO. And it shows a lot of posters at once. Hows the speed, as the rest of Night is smoking fast!!?

thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wall 2.00