[LIVE] XBMC Idel shutdown query?
Hi,
First post so hope all is correct!

I have xbmc live setup n my revo wth sabnzbd. I also have a dns-323 nas which is running debian and sickbeard. I setup an incron to monitor the folder sickbeard dumps nzbs into and run a simple script waking up the revo by WOL. (I would install sabnzbd on dns-323 but it only downloads at 600K where as revo gets over 4MB a second).

This script works perfect I just have one thing that needs doing. I want the revo to turn off after the downloads. So far I have setup shutdown function timer to do this but it will shutdown if xbmc is idle and obviously doesnt detect SAB. I have two questions hopefully someone can help.

1. Is there a way to have the shutdown timer detect sabnzbd?
2. Do notifications (sent by sickbeard and displayed on xbmc) reset the idle countdown ie. xbmc is idle for 5 minutes. Notification displays is xbmc still idle for 5 mins or 0 again?

Hope this makes sense and if I posted wrong etc please correct and I will hopefully get better!

Thanks
dmfco
No worries after some testing and tweaking notifications disrupt the idle shutdown. All is working brilliant. Thanks XBMC this project makes my TV look even more AMAZING!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] XBMC Idel shutdown query?0