• 11(current)
Shade: Official Release Thread
igotdvds Wrote:As addressed earlier, custom Home Icons wont be possible due to them needing an icon.

Maybe an option to disable icons, so you'll have just "movies" "tv shows" etc.
igotdvds Wrote:I hate this too, but I cant fix it. Anyone?

I can live with it, added Videos so I can access the iPlayer addon so that evens it up again.

Is there a quicker way to access add-ons from the homepage, eg iPlayer, at the moment it's Videos > Video Add-ons > IPlayer. I want this to be woman proof Smile Can you assign add-ons to homepage icons somehow?
dave77 Wrote:I can live with it, added Videos so I can access the iPlayer addon so that evens it up again.

Is there a quicker way to access add-ons from the homepage, eg iPlayer, at the moment it's Videos > Video Add-ons > IPlayer. I want this to be woman proof Smile Can you assign add-ons to homepage icons somehow?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=574...tcount=129
To learn more, click here.
igotdvds Wrote:http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=574...tcount=129

Looks good Big Grin
dave77 Wrote:Looks good Big Grin

Now let me clarify, the three choices will not be customizable. It will be three that I have to hardcode.
No probs, is it something that I can change myself in the code? I'm a coder by day but never looked at xbmc code before
igotdvds Wrote:Yes, we will have to track down the best "option" that is free then we are going to add it. I hope to do this within the next week or two.

Any news on bringing Shade to the repo. Would really broaden user base and also allow auto-updates. Thanks.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
I guess this is not compatible with xbmc 9.11 ? (in the skin menu Shade stays grayed)

(I guess how stable is the nowadays daily xbmc build on linux... I'll look around)
chareos Wrote:I guess this is not compatible with xbmc 9.11 ? (in the skin menu Shade stays grayed)

(I guess how stable is the nowadays daily xbmc build on linux... I'll look around)

It most certainly should be.
Up to 1.0.5 worked on 9.11 for me, 1.0.6 didn't
dave77 Wrote:Up to 1.0.5 worked on 9.11 for me, 1.0.6 didn't

Is the skin.xml still in there?
Hi!

I really like the skin, exactly what I was looking for. One thing that bugs me though: is there any way to turn off cdart in visualisation? As I have no cdart for most of my collection, it doesn't look good at all, and when playing an album the same picture is on the same spot for over an hour, which also isn't very good for a plasma tv. So, is there an easy way I haven't found yet or a possibility to change some xml file to either turn off cdart completely or, even better, make it go away with the seekbar?
skin.xml file is there in 1.0.6

Yet the skin appears in the menu to be selected, but it's grayed out; choosing it nothing happens.
Smile 
I KNOW this is not the place to ask about builds, I hope you may make an exception: how good is xbmc svn on linux today ? Almost-ready for daily usage ?
any update on skin you said you had the view i requested - would be great to see it -
big thanks again for great work
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shade: Official Release Thread0