• 14(current)
Shade: Official Release Thread
charlieboy Wrote:Great skin. One question. I ask if you could consider putting a scroll bar in for poster view 2. Thanks.

I'll look into it.

Charlie boy as in Chalie Boy, the rapper from Texas?
To learn more, click here.
charlieboy Wrote:Great skin. One question. I ask if you could consider putting a scroll bar in for poster view 2. Thanks.

+1 for this in list info view
Suggestion: when viewing music, when the view "list", "thumbnail", etc. is chosen, it applies for all categories. I prefer it as Confluence does - separating those preferences - so I can use 'thumbnail' view for artists, but 'list' view for tracks, for example.

Would you consider implementing this? Thanks.
I happened to find this skin while looking thru my AddOn list the other night in XBMC & grabbed it.
Wow..GREAT skin! Thanks for your work on this!
Question : is there any way to toggle on/off the album cover background when playing music? I find it kind of makes it a little busy w/ the CD cover, milkdrop, and album cover background all going at once.

Again, thanks for this great skin!!
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
Is there an updated version of Shade that's not mentioned here?

I've seen examples of Shade that look completely different to mine. I was relying on XBMC to let me know of updates, but it seems as though mine is old...?
christoofar Wrote:Question : is there any way to toggle on/off the album cover background when playing music? I find it kind of makes it a little busy w/ the CD cover, milkdrop, and album cover background all going at once.

Again, thanks for this great skin!!

bump?

oh & Can we haz repo yet?
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
Hi, I'd just like to ask if I were to implement this views:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=82469

Where could I start?
Hey Yo!

Just a question, How can i have a Fanart in the music section? I have it orderer with the thumbnail view, and there ar no fanart background. And i can not update via info "i".
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:

there is a way to change the icons? it doesn´t look good, i mean resolution...
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
Hi guys,

As I was looking around the forum I found this skin and I really like it. Really good work from the guys who put this skin together. I can't believe how I missed out on such a great skin. But I have a question regarding this skin. Would it be possible to modify the "Scroll"-view so that the movie posters are aligned like in the "Fanart"-view or rather, is it a lot of work? What I want is something like this:

I looked around the xml files but since I am a complete noob I couldn't figure out anything at all. Any kind of help is appreciated.
(2011-02-23, 22:57)shorty12 Wrote: Hi guys,

As I was looking around the forum I found this skin and I really like it. Really good work from the guys who put this skin together. I can't believe how I missed out on such a great skin. But I have a question regarding this skin. Would it be possible to modify the "Scroll"-view so that the movie posters are aligned like in the "Fanart"-view or rather, is it a lot of work? What I want is something like this:

I looked around the xml files but since I am a complete noob I couldn't figure out anything at all. Any kind of help is appreciated.

I'll try to add an alternate view for "Scroll". I also think that posters are too far from each other. Look for Shade-Eden here btw : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=124466

EDIT - Ok, I've added a new view that mix the "Scroll" view with "Fanart" view. Screenshot
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shade: Official Release Thread0