• 12(current)
Shade: Official Release Thread
Smile 
Just to let you know that I tried to install your updated skin. However as other users have pointed out it is greyed out in the skin list. I have been trying Dharma via XBMC freak and the skin seems to crash that also. To be honest I am keen not to update XBMC at the mo as the previous Camelot version has always worked well for me - I am not intending to use XBMC as a PVR at the mo. I hope that you will continue to support the older XBMC build and that this skin will be fixed.

I really like the skin. My favourite - looking forward to using it with a carosel option and the the skip command integrated into list view. I know that these have been added to new version.

Thanks
I will buy you a virtual beer if you help me sort out this remote...
theuni Wrote:Indeed, in order to be a candidate for the add-on repo, the raw images will need to be available in non-xpr'd form. In addition, there will need to be a license file stating that your skin is opensource (afaik, all so far have used the cc-by-sa 3.0 license).

Any hope to see this skin in the repo soon?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Is there still some development on this or is this the final version?
Just a quick update for you all... We are still alive, and we do still intend to carry on development of Shade. As is always possible, real life has kind of gotten in the way for the two of us of late, but rest assured we will get back to it soon!

Keep the faith, keep enjoying Shade, and we'll get back to you real soon!

Cheers

David
Fantastic news !!!!!! Keep up the great work !
LOOK!! I AM ALIVE!!!

Sorry for the weeks away guys. Could someone do me a favor and wrap up the oustanding issues or requests?
To learn more, click here.
**Fodster, your view is at work in another file I forgot to bring home, I will add it on Monday**

would love to see this if you still have it
Thanks in advance
Ok, so coming out after I get home and add my custom Pandora script:

Updates for 1.0.7

- Pandora on home screen with custom GUI and Visualization
- Addons on home (SABNZB/CD Art Manager/GMAIL)
- Added option to disable stars on item layout for episodes
- Added fodster view
- Added animations for all library views (on open and close)
Hi There,

Just installed this excellent skin, and am having one problem, none of the recently added menus work, and the statistics on the home page are all blank.

Have I missed something simple ?

James
3guk Wrote:Hi There,

Just installed this excellent skin, and am having one problem, none of the recently added menus work, and the statistics on the home page are all blank.

Have I missed something simple ?

James

Make sure the recently added script is installed.
Awesome looking skin...should I wait for version 1.07 to come out before I download 1.06? Is this skin dharma ready? GREAT SKIN!
rendered Wrote:Awesome looking skin...should I wait for version 1.07 to come out before I download 1.06? Is this skin dharma ready? GREAT SKIN!

I am waiting for them to pull Shade to the repo, I would wait for that. Smile Its out there, just waiting for the pull.
Lol such a great skin don't know if I'll be able to hold out ;P
igotdvds Wrote:Make sure the recently added script is installed.

Where do I install this, I can see it in my addons folder, but can't find anywhere in the addon manager to enable it :S

James
anyone any idea how long till this is avail on repo?
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shade: Official Release Thread0