• 156(current)
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents
Aquila Wrote:Which Version do i need when i use openelec with dharma?
Do you have a downloadlink?

THX
Check this out:
http://openelec.tv/find-help/documentati...nzbd-suite

lpallard Wrote:This thread is getting wayyyy too long!!!

Anyways I am running version 9986846 and not much had changed in the last 8 months ( maybe under the good but not in the functionality and interface at least) and that makes me wonder if I'm running the latest and greatest?
Mhm... on what system are you running CP? I think the current version is indeed newer - but that the windows binaries weren't updated in a long time...
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

HenryFord Wrote:Mhm... on what system are you running CP? I think the current version is indeed newer - but that the windows binaries weren't updated in a long time...

Slackware Linux .. I used to click on the "force check" button at the bottom of the screen and it would check for a newer version and update if necessary ..

It doesn't do that anymore ..
lpallard Wrote:Slackware Linux .. I used to click on the "force check" button at the bottom of the screen and it would check for a newer version and update if necessary ..

It doesn't do that anymore ..

Just download manually and replace the files to be safe..
OK sorry to be such a bother, but I did a git update (as I previously indicated) and today it popped up and said there was 5 updates. I clicked update, and it said successful and then did the same thing, webpage not available.

I then killed all python's (btw I have noticed that sudo service couchpotato stop says it stops but doesn't. I have to manually kill the python process) and did a git pull in the couchpotato directory and it said it is up to date.

So I'm still stuck on this updating problem. Anyone else have any ideas?
_Mikie_ Wrote:Just download manually and replace the files to be safe..

Updated from the new ZIP file on couchpotatoapp.com... Version: git-cdcb60e

Now that I ve upgraded, I have a problem with subtitles. I click Download subtitles and I see this kind of message in the logs:

Code:
13:03:32 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.subtitle] Searching for subtitles: ........... (...).
13:03:32 ERROR [tle.sources.opensubtitles] Couldn't search OpenSubtitles: <ProtocolError for api.opensubtitles.org/xml-rpc: 503 Service Unavailable>, token:tekcu5iimg2g24oj1jhmdpuc37, params:{'moviebytesize': '1648009216', 'sublanguageid': 'eng', 'moviehash': '8b37f73af80c249f'}, result:[]

Nothing on google except a ticket opened by somebody on http://couchpotato.lighthouseapp.com/pro...or-message

but has not received any replies yet..

Anybody knows?
oneadvent Wrote:OK sorry to be such a bother, but I did a git update (as I previously indicated) and today it popped up and said there was 5 updates. I clicked update, and it said successful and then did the same thing, webpage not available.

I then killed all python's (btw I have noticed that sudo service couchpotato stop says it stops but doesn't. I have to manually kill the python process) and did a git pull in the couchpotato directory and it said it is up to date.

So I'm still stuck on this updating problem. Anyone else have any ideas?

Reinstall Couchpotato. Use this procedure:
Code:
mkdir -p $HOME/.couchpotato
# copy cache  config.ini  data.db  into $HOME/.couchpotato
# use my installer
wget -q http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18712538/LaSi/LaSi.sh
sudo chmod +x LaSi.sh
./LaSi.sh
# choose option 2
# You're golden!
Is it only me but when i download a movie and get a nfo file, it doesnt contain as much info as with other scrapers. In my case it seams that The plot outline of the movie is in the .nfo file but not the plot. The Plot would be nice since it would show up nicely in xbmc when you scroll your movies.

Thanks for this awesome app
HenryFord Wrote:Check this out:
http://openelec.tv/find-help/documentati...nzbd-suite

Thank You HenryFord, i will check it out.
Mar2zz Wrote:Reinstall Couchpotato. Use this procedure:
Code:
mkdir -p $HOME/.couchpotato
# copy cache  config.ini  data.db  into $HOME/.couchpotato
# use my installer
wget -q http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18712538/LaSi/LaSi.sh
sudo chmod +x LaSi.sh
./LaSi.sh
# choose option 2
# You're golden!

I tried this and it seems to have installed however CP does not start. I am still getting a could not connect to 192.168.1.11:5000

I did the steps above and CP was installed in /opt/couchpotato and then I made the .couchpotato folder in my home folder and put in the three files you said but nothing still.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
what does commandline say if you do
Code:
sudo service couchpotato start
?
Mar2zz Wrote:what does commandline say if you do
Code:
sudo service couchpotato start
?

Thanks for the help. Got it working. Showed that daemon was not enabled in /etc/default/couchpotato so I went in and enabled it along with updating via webinterface and username. Working now again!

Big Grin
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
I'm fairly new to this forum. But I see lots of changes to the Couchpotato master branch on github. Does anyone know when they will release another major version of Couchpotato? Or is it easier to just clone the master branch?

Thank you Wink
I have thousands of movies so I split them into a few different folders. Is there a way to set up an option to pick which folder a movie goes to when you add the movie?

Let's say I have a documentary folder, anime folder, children's movie folder, comdey folder, etc. How can I make couchpotato move the completed movie from the sabnzbd completed movie folder to my folder of choice?
Trampare Wrote:Is it only me but when i download a movie and get a nfo file, it doesnt contain as much info as with other scrapers. In my case it seams that The plot outline of the movie is in the .nfo file but not the plot. The Plot would be nice since it would show up nicely in xbmc when you scroll your movies.

Thanks for this awesome app

Not just you. Seems like this started happening around 12/7 when the issue of nfo's not being generated was fixed.
themerk Wrote:Not just you. Seems like this started happening around 12/7 when the issue of nfo's not being generated was fixed.

Me too. Plot (not plot outline) is not being populated.
  • 156(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents11