• 161(current)
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents
Hello everyone!

First Post Smile

Just wanted to say thank you to the team for developing this wonderful Software. The setup on a Synology DS212 was a breeze.

A couple of things.

1) I'm not sure if the re-indexing option works properly. How does CouchPotato know when/what files to re-index after they are downloaded? Either way the easy fix which does work is to add a post-processing script directly in NZBGet or SABNZBd.

2) Does anyone have any good examples of how one should use the renaming functionality? Any suggestions for how one should organize their media?
Methanoid Wrote:Did you get this to work? I used to have Couch working but had to reinstall and lost the config. I have the same issue as you.

I have Sickbeard, Sabnzbd, uTorrent, Websites etc ALL working fine but not Couch!!

<Location /couch/>
Order deny,allow
ProxyPass http://127.0.0.1:5000/couch
ProxyPassReverse http://127.0.0.1:5000/couch
</Location>

I have a similiar setup, but without the /couch at the end.

My config
Code:
Apache:
<Location /couchpotato>
order deny,allow
allow from 192.168.1
ProxyPass [url]http://192.168.1.13:8082[/url]
ProxyPassReverse [url]http://192.168.1.13:8082[/url]
</Location>
with the urlbase in config.ini ofcourse.

Maybe it helps.
Hey,

Been messing around with CP - looks a great little script, but I seem to have a problem when a title contains multiple quality strings and I can work out how to get around it.

I am looking for "We need to talk about kevin" for example and I know the following exists:

"We Need To Talk About Kevin 2011 720p BRRip AC3 x264 MacGuffin"

However, no matter what I try I get at best:

"Wrong: We Need To Talk About Kevin 2011 720p BRRip AC3 x264 MacGuffin, contains other quality, looking for 720P"

I thought I would be able to add "Macguffin" to the preferred words and create a quality profile for 720p and BR-Rip, but when I do this is doesnt even find the release (its as if preferred words are being ignored).

The only way I can find it is when I search for 720p only, but then I get the above error and I cant work out the correct way to search (could it be because the release contains BRRip rather than BR-Rip, or indeed multiple quality strings?)

Any pointers for this? Required words seems to have better results, but I dont want to always search for macguffin - only approx 70% of the time Smile

Thanks,
Kenam

EDIT: Should have said I am on r35 on Windows - and also Thanks for the app!
Hi Guys

I have couchpotato setup and running generally pretty well.

I'm just stuck on the one last thing that would nearly make it perfect for me.

I'm trying to download trailers for all of my existing movies.

I go to manage in couchpotato and select grab trailers. I then watch the log file and notice it is reading all the movie titles and it then starts downloading the trailers.

This is where it all goes wrong though. For some reason it will download the same trailer for multiple movies (even when the movie names are not similar at all) After a little while it just seems to stop downloading trailers all together so I then have to go through my folders and manually delete the incorrect duplicate trailers.

Is this something that should be working? I can't really see any settings that would do it differently.

Thanks in advance.
kenam Wrote:(...)
It seems like the movie is sorted into the wrong category on the nzb-site. Depending on the quality-profile you choose, CouchPotato searches in different, predefined categories.
What Indexer are you using?
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

HenryFord Wrote:It seems like the movie is sorted into the wrong category on the nzb-site. Depending on the quality-profile you choose, CouchPotato searches in different, predefined categories.
What Indexer are you using?

I use both nzbmatrix and nzb.su.

On matrix it is listed as BRRip, and it doesnt look like it appears on matrix.

I wasnt sure what it used for detecting the quality (I thought it was the title itself). but I have tried adding it as 720p, BR-Rip and different combinations - as well as different sizes settings for these categories.

I just thought - maybe I will remove nzb.su and try with one provider - maybe thats where the issue lies.
A couple of questions. How often does the renaming process in CouchPotato take place?

Is there anyway to have this process triggered via SABnzbd in a similar style to how SickBeard uses sabtosickbeard.py ?
So i updated to R36 and I noticed that IMDb watchlist is in this version, hurray! I made my list public and posted the url in the box, and I have it checked as well but it hasn't added any movies. Any tricks?

EDIT:

I figured it out, but in case anyone else is having a problem you have to right click and copy the link location of "export this list" hyperlink and paste that into the box.
kenam Wrote:"Wrong: We Need To Talk About Kevin 2011 720p BRRip AC3 x264 MacGuffin, contains other quality, looking for 720P"

I stumbled upon the same problem... it might be possible that the the search is case sensitive?
ThumbGen Wrote:I stumbled upon the same problem... it might be possible that the the search is case sensitive?
It's happening because of the "BRRip" in the title. That is seen as another quality so it's ignoring based on that.
Greetings

I have installed CP r36 and have setup the provider newzbin.
The log shows that it finds results and even an id.

18:23:52 INFO [ider.yarr.sources.newzbin] Download nzb from newzbin, report id: #######

However the nzb is not downloaded to the "Blackhole" directory I specified.

Am I way off in how I think CP works or is there a gotcha I am missing here ?

Thanks

PolarBear
anyone have any ideas how to solve the couchpotato renaming issues? almost half the time it never names the movie correctly... even when the file name is cleaned and has no info other then the movie title...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Sad 
(2012-03-08, 01:27)PolarBear Wrote: Greetings

I have installed CP r36 and have setup the provider newzbin.
The log shows that it finds results and even an id.

18:23:52 INFO [ider.yarr.sources.newzbin] Download nzb from newzbin, report id: #######

However the nzb is not downloaded to the "Blackhole" directory I specified.

Am I way off in how I think CP works or is there a gotcha I am missing here ?

Thanks

PolarBear

I REALLY want to get CP to work..... does anyone have an idea why nzb's aren't actually getting downloaded ? PLEASE
Open a ticket on the bugtracker, much more likely to get a helpful response Smile
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

(2012-03-13, 09:11)HenryFord Wrote: Open a ticket on the bugtracker, much more likely to get a helpful response Smile

Thanks for the input.... found out that Newzbin2.es does not work with this version AND this version isn't supported anymore.

• 161(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents11