• 164(current)
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents
Couple of small issues -

First, is it possible to relocate the settings file? I'd actually like to run two instances of couchpotato.

Secondly, I keep seeing an issue where Updater.check runs forever

I see about a billion of these in the logs

16:09:32 INFO [chpotato.core._base._core] Waiting on plugins to finish: ['Updater.check']

Any ideas?
Hi guys, i just had a look at this but i can't get it to do any searches? I can add things to my wanted list, and the only provider i want to search is mysterbin. From the logs it doesnt look like it even tries to search there? Does anyone know? Thanks!
Ok i've found the problem in search.py, it didnt contain info about mysterbin! anyone know why? Is it bad? I've added it to the search.py now which seems to have fixed it..
is there anyway to force English title's when it's renaming movies? ie so "The Never Ending Story" dont become "Die unendliche Geschichte" Smile
I am running v1 and I can't get it to run my post-processing script that runs Ember Media Manager. I put the file (test.bat) in the main CP directory and ticked the Post-Processing Script setting and for the path I entered "test.bat", but it never seems to run. I also tried creating the folder C:\script\, put the file in that folder and then entered "C\script\test.bat for the path, but still nothing happens. The script works if I run it manually.

Am I doing something wrong?
Guys you should checkout V2, its come a long way and is pretty stable now. Ruud is doing amazing work keeping the bugs at bay

Digg in at https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer (f you really want to get your hands dirty, help us by downloading the develop branch and bug report!!)
I am trying to use V2, but I keep getting the same error: "Tried to download, but none of the downloaders are enabled", and I have 2 downloaders enabled and well configured.. any idea of what may be going on?
same, i just upgraded to version 2

03:59:57 ERROR [ato.core.plugins.searcher] Tried to download, but none of the downloaders are enabled

even tho downloaders are enabled

running on windows xp
ok. love this app.

got one small question.

i obviously use this to add all of my movies to my home theater pc. but what i also want to do is use couchpotato download movies in a certain format (i call it ipad).. and then have it move to a seperate folder than the one listed as the default directory.. is this possible? I then have it automatically moved to my itunes directory to sync with my ipad.

i may have to do this through sabnzbd rather than CP, i suppose?
Yah - that is probably the only solution. CP doesn't support such functionality.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

I've just got the new v2 set up, but cant can't seem to add folder destinations.
this is what i I see on the on the rename and manage tabs when i I select the box.

I've had a look at manually putting these folder destinations in the config file, but am not sure where exactly to place them, as the structure is different to the v1 config file.

any help would be appreciated.

also, using the trak.tv watchlist im I'm finding that it is adding the movies multiple times, with different qualities highlighted. is this a known issue?

cheers.
(2012-04-29, 23:55)asha_man Wrote: I've just got the new v2 set up, but cant can't seem to add folder destinations.
this is what i I see on the on the rename and manage tabs when i I select the box.

I've had a look at manually putting these folder destinations in the config file, but am not sure where exactly to place them, as the structure is different to the v1 config file.

any help would be appreciated.

also, using the trak.tv watchlist im I'm finding that it is adding the movies multiple times, with different qualities highlighted. is this a known issue?

cheers.

Look at GitHub, you'll see at the bottom an instructive on how to install PyWin32 2.7 and Git, once you install those programs your problems will be solved.

Anyone help with this metadata issue I seem to be having, I have the following setup

SABnzbd

Downloads go into this location E:\Temp Downloads and based on being tagged as "movies" in the category go into this location E:\Temp Downloads\Movies

Couch

Download folder set as E:\Temp Downloads
Movie destination set as E:\Temp Downloads\Movies

I have the metadata option ticked yet no nfo, fan art or posters are grabbed

I've checked the log and keep getting this error

00:17:10 ERROR [ app.lib.cron.renamer] Download folder and movie destination shouldn't be the same. Change it in Settings >> Renaming.

Any help? I've checked and my files are renamed the way I've set them up to be

Cheers
Hardware - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L 8TB / Amazon Fire TV Stick
Software - NZBget / Radarr / Sonarr / uTorrent / Plex / NZB 360

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
OK I like V2. Very cool. Only bug I have seen is that the Wanted page seems to double up movies. I would take a screenshot but it is being stubborn and working right now. I have ctrl-f5'd a couple of times.
Got it to do it by adding a movie:

• 164(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents11