• 170(current)
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents
(2012-07-04, 21:10)smiffy1989 Wrote: Posted this on the CP forums, maybe I'll have some luck here!

Anyone had any success with getting CP or CP V2 reverse proxying working on windows home server 2011 using IIS?

I have managed to get sickbeard and sabnzbd working but CP/CP V2 will not have it!

I have:

-Set url base to: couchpotato

-Created a virtual directory in my inetpub folder with a url rewrite reverse proxy rule that points to the localhost:<portnumber>.

When I browse to http://mydomain/couchpotato I get the login box but then I just get a white page. If I view the page source I can see some of the page is being pulled in but very slowly and eventually stops when it gets the <title> tags.

Anyone?

Cheers.

V1 had issues with reverse proxy where I needed to strip the url base in the proxy in order to work, I do not have the problem with V2. I use a small program called rpfree for the reverse proxy on WHS 2011. Here is the program zipped including the rules I use https://dl.dropbox.com/u/30655053/rpfree06.zip You may or may not want to use the program but you can look at the rules to get an idea of what needs to be done. The rules in the .zip are what I used for V1, no need to strip url base with V2.

Mike

If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
Awesome, ill take a look and report back if i can get it working without the extra program!
Was messing around after looking at your settings, not sure exactly what I have changed but its working now!

So to get it working I have created a virtual directory called couchpotato. Created a URL Rewrite rule on that virtual directory and chose the Revere Proxy preset. Unticked the SSL offload option. Edited the rule and set the rewrite url to: {C:1}://localhost:<portnumber>/couchpotato/{R:1}

Oh and in the CP settings the URL base is set to couchpotato.

If anyone gets stuck with this PM me and I'll send you screen shots of the rule!
Glad to help. Click on my rep if you feel I deserve it.
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
Edit: nevermind, was having some trouble but restart fixed them.
I just updated to v2 today and i added my movie folder to it so it would scan my library but nothing shows up under the manage tab aside from movies v2 has downloaded. Sorry if i missed it in this thread somewhere but how do i get my library to show up under manage?
(2012-07-05, 21:53)hermy65 Wrote: I just updated to v2 today and i added my movie folder to it so it would scan my library but nothing shows up under the manage tab aside from movies v2 has downloaded. Sorry if i missed it in this thread somewhere but how do i get my library to show up under manage?

Are you using MySQL? If so, CP v2 doesn't support it and won't pull in the movies.
(2012-07-06, 03:43)Aenima99x Wrote: Are you using MySQL? If so, CP v2 doesn't support it and won't pull in the movies.
Mhm? He is speaking about scanning his local movie-folder, that should be unrelated to mySQL...

Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

(2012-07-06, 08:55)HenryFord Wrote:
(2012-07-06, 03:43)Aenima99x Wrote: Are you using MySQL? If so, CP v2 doesn't support it and won't pull in the movies.
Mhm? He is speaking about scanning his local movie-folder, that should be unrelated to mySQL...

Oo DOH.....I've seen the exact same behavior as him and had chalked it up to a post on the CP Forums by Ruudburger saying that MySQL would never be supported. I had never really looked into it further and was just assuming that CP was using the DB to get the movies...wrong. I just tried a rescan of my library and the log is filled with errors like these -
[tato.core.plugins.scanner] No imdb_id found for [u'dogma']. Add a NFO file with IMDB id or add the year to the filename.
[tato.core.plugins.scanner] Unable to determine movie: [u'dogma']
I have NFO's for every movies, but all of them only have the imdb url inside them unless I'm overriding specific fields for a movie. I'm going to have to either add the year to folders or the IMDB ID inside the nfo's. Sorry for the confusion.

EDIT - well dammit....it looks like it actually is using the nfo's with just the IMDB url. I swear I had tried this before and it didn't work. It looks like the errors for the movies not getting pulled in are for missing nfo's.
Hit a bit of a problem with file names

I'm running on a version downloaded 2012-07-01 with hash b7f1d283

I downloaded Deja Vu

CP Picked the download up and did a lookup, perfect so far

Then it all went a bit pear shaped. The IMDB search appears to have returned odd (but expected) characters - Déjà Vu
This lead to issues with the file moving

Code:
06-25 00:41:53 INFO [tato.core.plugins.scanner] Found 1 movies in the folder /remote_shares/QDownload/sabnzbd/complete
06-25 00:41:53 INFO [hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening url: http://www.imdbapi.com/?i=tt0453467, params: []
06-25 00:41:53 INFO [hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening url: http://couchpota.to/api/eta/tt0453467/, params: []
06-25 00:41:54 INFO [e.providers.movie.imdbapi] Found: Deja Vu (2006)
06-25 00:41:55 INFO [hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening url: http://cf2.imgobject.com/t/p/original/abqvTL8xYQLgAtQGmyN7UxvCRGN.jpg, params: []
06-25 00:41:59 INFO [hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening url: http://cf2.imgobject.com/t/p/w185/abqvTL8xYQLgAtQGmyN7UxvCRGN.jpg, params: []
06-25 00:41:59 INFO [hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening url: http://cf2.imgobject.com/t/p/original/pGyEMPwTcrCpRQpjJMiq9bUu7nz.jpg, params: [
]06-25 00:42:03 INFO [tato.core.plugins.renamer] Removing "/remote_shares/QDownload/sabnzbd/complete/Deja Vu (2006) (2 CD)/dmd-dejavu-cd2.sfv"
06-25 00:42:03 INFO [tato.core.plugins.renamer] Removing "/remote_shares/QDownload/sabnzbd/complete/Deja Vu (2006) (2 CD)/dmd-dejavu-cd1.sfv"
06-25 00:42:03 INFO [tato.core.plugins.renamer] Renaming "/remote_shares/QDownload/sabnzbd/complete/Deja Vu (2006) (2 CD)/dmd-dejavu-cd2.avi" to "/remote_shares/filestoreii/Movies/Déjà Vu (2006)/Déjà Vu cd2.avi"
06-25 00:42:03 ERROR [tato.core.plugins.renamer] Couldn't move file "/remote_shares/QDownload/sabnzbd/complete/Deja Vu (2006) (2 CD)/dmd-dejavu-cd2.avi" to "/remote_shares/filestoreii/Movies/Déjà Vu (2006)/Déjà Vu cd2.avi":
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/steve/CouchPotatoServer/couchpotato/core/plugins/renamer/main.py", line 406, in moveFile
    shutil.move(old, dest)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 280, in move
    if os.path.isdir(dst):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/genericpath.py", line 41, in isdir
    st = os.stat(s)
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe9' in position 35: ordinal not in range(128)
This warning repeats for quite some time until finally
Code:
07-02 11:31:49 INFO [tato.core.plugins.renamer] Renamer is disabled to avoid infinite looping of the same error.

It looks like an RE or something similar is required to check for special chars returned from name lookups.....
anybody got a problem with trailers not downloading in v2?

[ couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "trailer.search", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Couchpotato\couchpotato\core\event.py", line 12, in runHandler
return handler(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Couchpotato\couchpotato\core\providers\trailer\hdtrailers\main.py", line 24, in search
url = self.urls['api'] % self.movieUrlName(movie_name)
File "C:\Couchpotato\couchpotato\core\providers\trailer\hdtrailers\main.py", line 104, in movieUrlName
r = ''.join([char if char in safe_chars else ' ' for char in string])
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0x83 in position 52: ordinal not in range(128)
encoding=cp1252 debug=False args=[] app_dir=C:\Couchpotato data_dir=C:\Users\Alan\AppData\Roaming\CouchPotato desktop=None options=Namespace(config_file='C:\\Users\\Alan\\AppData\\Roaming\\CouchPotato\\s​ettings.conf', console_log=False, daemon=False, data_dir=None, debug=False, pid_file='C:\\Users\\Alan\\AppData\\Roaming\\CouchPotato\\couchpotato.pid', quiet=False)
Very weird, things used to work well (CP V2 on Win7), but now it stopped working. It still asks me for user name and password, but then just leads me to a grey empty page - no error message given. The python window is completely empty. Anyone with any idea? Thanks in advance!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Hi

Downloaded V2 today, and having issues with snatching the movie and then downloading it.

The same settings are in Sickbeard and work fine.

It says downloaders are not enabled but they are (sabnzbd - ticked and all filled in)

http://pastebin.com/D6sVJZnQ

Edit - I just downloaded the Couch Forwarder app and added a movie via the share method (imdb) and it went through fine. (snatched it and downloaded it) So not sure what the issue is, as its not my settings.
I'm having an issue with the naming function:

As far as I can tell there is no way to remove an item from this field once it is in there. Backspace and Delete don't work. Has anyone else run into this?
(2012-07-20, 15:55)pFranzen Wrote: I'm having an issue with the naming function:

As far as I can tell there is no way to remove an item from this field once it is in there. Backspace and Delete don't work. Has anyone else run into this?

use google chrome, the little "x" to remove the elements wasnt showing up in my firefox. tried chrome, they were there.
  • 170(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents11