• 162(current)
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents
has anyone else found recently that couchpotato keeps downloading films with a foreign dubbing track instead of english? its getting infuriating, around 10 of the last 15 downloads have been either in french or german.

how do i stop this?

To clarify, these are NZBs using newzbin and had been working fine up until the last month or so.
Just make sure that in your settings under phrases that should be ignored you enter "swedish, german, etc"
Anyone... know how to put two files in the same movie folder (movie.tbn and folder.jpg)

Couchpotato extra settings have only one option for that...
I for the life of me cannot get this to work with Newshosting. Where do I enter that info to make this work.
Your help is appreciated.
(2011-12-21, 11:55)T800 Wrote: Sussed it.
I edited the NZBMatrix.py for 1080p to search in category 50. Works fine now.

Would you be able to post your nzbmatrix.py file to show how you did this? I tried it on mine, and I thought I had it working, but checking CP, it stills looks in the wrong category, x264, instead of Images (cat 50).
I know CP v2 already has this, but it is in Beta right now and my CP is working great besides this snag..

Thanks!
Anyway to tell CP the exact file to use?
So basically use CP for postprocessing only?
I want my Movies in 1080, DTS dual-language and bitrate>10mbs.
Then I want the files to be renamed to moviename so I can use Ember commandline to create Folder and scrape without asking for the title.
is there a way to tell cp to resize the fanart and posters to a specific size?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Anyone else had an issue of couchpotato hanging on the checking phase?

Mine seems to occassionally get stuck in a perpetual 'checking' phase. If I reboot (once a week), she comes back and grabs about 10 or so movies, but if I don't, nothing ever happens.
I installed CP R36 on windows XP Pc and getting the below errors, pls help

Code:
20:40:11 INFO  [        app.lib.cron.yarr] Finished search.
20:40:10 INFO  [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Getting RSS from cache: tt0983193-42.
20:40:10 ERROR [     app.lib.provider.rss] Error parsing RSS. no element found: line 1, column 0
20:39:59 INFO  [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Searching: https://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?username=edit
20:39:59 ERROR [     app.lib.provider.rss] Error parsing RSS. no element found: line 1, column 0
20:39:58 INFO  [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Searching: https://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?username=edit
20:39:58 INFO  [        app.lib.cron.yarr] Searching for new downloads, for all movies.
You may not want to share your User Name and API key with us (the Internet). Smile
Setup:
HTPC: Acer Revo 3610 (openELEC 3.0.2) with Aeon Nox (4)
NAS: unRAID 5rc12a on an Intel 3GHz Core2Duo with 4GB of RAM and 5 2TB WD EARS Green Drives
Running: SickBeard, CouchPotato v2, Headphones, Maraschino, Plex and SimplePlugins
(2012-03-29, 03:46)rflores2323 Wrote: I installed CP R36 on windows XP Pc and getting the below errors, pls help
Thezoggy wrote in the sickbeard thread the following:
Quote:tonight i spent some time to research the whole empty nzb. it happens due to nzbmatrix's server being slammed.. basically times out.. if you use sabnzbd 0.7.x, we added a feature to retry failed nzb (2min interval) before just giving up on it (user defines how many times you want to try.. default is 2).

I'm happy to report that this solves the 0byte nzb issue with nzbmatrix, see my test results:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=NZ9EaAn2

currently 0.7.x is only out to release testers.. but if you ask nicely I can provide you with a compiled binary to test with. do note that we are still working out the bugs but so far things are pretty stable and working great.
I would suspect that it is the same reason why yours is failing as well.

Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Have a few questions on CP V2 and where it stands with its development. Can anyone comment who is using it? A few specific questions?

1) Is CP V2 already able to scan my movies and identify what quality my movie is (480p, 720p, 1080p)? If so, how does it identify the quality?

2) Can I include a RSS stream (from nzbs.org or so) and have it add all movies to sabnzbd, which are not already in my library?

3) Can I ask CP V2 to upgrade my 480p to 1080p (by searching nzbs.org)? And also keep updating constantly through the RSS stream in (2)?

Thanks for your help!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
(2012-03-30, 08:58)HenryFord Wrote:
(2012-03-29, 03:46)rflores2323 Wrote: I installed CP R36 on windows XP Pc and getting the below errors, pls help
Thezoggy wrote in the sickbeard thread the following:
Quote:tonight i spent some time to research the whole empty nzb. it happens due to nzbmatrix's server being slammed.. basically times out.. if you use sabnzbd 0.7.x, we added a feature to retry failed nzb (2min interval) before just giving up on it (user defines how many times you want to try.. default is 2).

I'm happy to report that this solves the 0byte nzb issue with nzbmatrix, see my test results:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=NZ9EaAn2

currently 0.7.x is only out to release testers.. but if you ask nicely I can provide you with a compiled binary to test with. do note that we are still working out the bugs but so far things are pretty stable and working great.
I would suspect that it is the same reason why yours is failing as well.

NZBmatrix issues are resolved by now Wink

(2012-04-04, 08:09)steve1977 Wrote: Have a few questions on CP V2 and where it stands with its development. Can anyone comment who is using it? A few specific questions?

1) Is CP V2 already able to scan my movies and identify what quality my movie is (480p, 720p, 1080p)? If so, how does it identify the quality?

2) Can I include a RSS stream (from nzbs.org or so) and have it add all movies to sabnzbd, which are not already in my library?

3) Can I ask CP V2 to upgrade my 480p to 1080p (by searching nzbs.org)? And also keep updating constantly through the RSS stream in (2)?

Thanks for your help!!!

1) The option to scan your db is enabled on the settings page. If it works ok, I don't know. I haven't tested it on my own database yet.

2) You can add api keys for all popular NZB sites, including nzbs.org. It has more options than CP V1 currently has. Also you can add multiple newznab providers Wink

3) I don't believe this feature is implemented yet.
I just upgraded to the latest version of CP V2 and facing a few issues. Anyone has any idea whether this is still under development or whether I am doing anything wrong:

1) Quality of the movies in my library is not being identified during "scan". Needless to say it works for the my "wanted" list, but not for the one in the library ("manage")

2) Trakt automation does not appear to do anything?

3) Some movies in my library are wrongly identified and there does not appear an option to correct this?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
I am still using the mainbrach of CP. Will v2 be updated thru the autoupdater? Also any plans on when?
  • 162(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents11