• 163(current)
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents
i am using internert exploror and windows i click the exe botton and nothing happens.
My HTPC AMD A8-3870K CPU/ SilverStone ML03B/ASRock MB-A75M /Seasonic SS-400ET/Corsair XMS3 4GB
Is there anyway to select where to download the torrents with this program (i mean the movies, not the actual .torrent files.)?
ETA for V2 preview?!
(2012-04-11, 02:13)bboo Wrote: Is there anyway to select where to download the torrents with this program (i mean the movies, not the actual .torrent files.)?

Should be able to change that in your torrent client.

Quote:ETA for V2 preview?!

https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer
All of a sudden I can't access my Couchpotato externally anymore. I can access it internally using my internal IP address and port, but the external ip has recently changed so I had to update the external IP address on my links to couchpotato, sabnzbd, sickbeard etc.

All are working well except Couchpotato, which I can only access on the internal network. I have double checked all the addresses, but it's all ok, and it just times out.

Edit: Deleting and adding the port forward again in the router setup page fixed it, weird!
I'm running v2, and the only real issue I am having is the "Rename Downloaded Movies" doesn't display anything when trying to define a 'From' or 'To' folder... Does anybody have a suggested fix or know where I can edit the setting manually? Using chrome

EDIT: I found the config file in appdata\roaming\couchpotatoserver and putting the paths in there manually seemed to work
(2012-04-04, 16:08)rflores2323 Wrote: I am still using the mainbrach of CP. Will v2 be updated thru the autoupdater? Also any plans on when?

Huh? Any help Huh
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
(2012-04-11, 09:12)TeKo Wrote:
Quote:ETA for V2 preview?!

https://github.com/RuudBurger/CouchPotatoServer

Would encourage many of you to try it. The idea and new features are actually very impressive. It still feels that it has quite a long way to go before it reaches beta, but the preview works and is usable. The more that start using it, the faster the development can be as it will help iron out bugs so much faster.

Give it a try!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
I've tried using v2, but unfortunately there really isn't any install instructions for it. For example, I was finally able to get it installed by digging around, but I cannot for the life of me get it to autostart, or at least, if I can, I can't find it once it has...it doesn't show at it's normal IP/Port on the network anymore?

Is there going to be install instructions for the new version posted soon?
(2012-04-16, 00:16)TheUriah Wrote: I've tried using v2, but unfortunately there really isn't any install instructions for it. For example, I was finally able to get it installed by digging around, but I cannot for the life of me get it to autostart, or at least, if I can, I can't find it once it has...it doesn't show at it's normal IP/Port on the network anymore?

Is there going to be install instructions for the new version posted soon?

What OS ?

Its pretty much the same as for V1 on Linux, you even get the init scripts
I'm running Ubuntu 10.1. The install instructions for V1 don't relate to V2. Even assuming that in the init.d folder is a file called unbuntu that substitutes for 'initd.ubuntu', there is a file in V1 called 'default.ubuntu' that doesn't exist in V2, and even using that file from V1 instead, making the appropriate substitutions, and following all the instructions for the install of V1, doesn't work.

Basically, install works, initial run works. (via 'python...etc'), but init.d doesn't work, either manually or on OS boot.
yes they do, just ignore the /ect/defaults bit

edit the ubunu in the init directory

Quote:# path to app
APP_PATH=/usr/local/sbin/CouchPotatoServer/

# user
RUN_AS=YOUR_USERNAME_HERE

Then as with V1

Copy "initd.ubuntu" to /etc/init.d/couchpotato - > "sudo cp initd.ubuntu /etc/init.d/couchpotato"

So

Copy "ubuntu" to /etc/init.d/couchpotato - > "sudo cp ubuntu /etc/init.d/couchpotato

Then

Edit the required daemon settings in /etc/default/couchpotato - > editor /etc/default/couchpotato
If your CP installation isn't in "/opt/couchpotato/", make sure to change the path there also!
Make executable "sudo chmod a+x /etc/init.d/couchpotato"
(already done the editing)
Add it to the startup items: "sudo update-rc.d couchpotato defaults"
Start with "sudo service couchpotato start"

So bar one line its exactly the same as the V1 setup. Angry

EDIt //

and dont forget to remove your initial couchpotato setup first, or rename the second one. for exampleon my box the V1 is called Couchpotato (and disabled) the V2 is CouchpotatoS (and enabled) Nod

Like I said, did all that, following the instructions just like I did with my v1 install, substituting where appropriate. Didn't work for me. i'll try again I guess.
I'm trying V2 at the moment but can't find a way to redownload something. I've had a couple of bad files come down that we're added through CP but unlike V1 I can't see the option to add it back to the queue. Is this possible?
Just tried removing it and installing it again, as per the install instructions from v1. No good. The python command will run it. Service start command and autostart on boot does not.
  • 163(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents11