iMON PAD and Subtitles button
I have set up XBMC in Mint and everything's going well. Have got sound, vdpau seems to work pretty good, shares in windows were a breeze to get working, and so was imon pad. Very happy so far except for a small glitch with subtitles.

When I play a vid that has subs, they display by default. In Windoze, I used to just press the subtitles key on the iMON pad to get rid of them. Ive tried this in my new Mint rig, but it does not appear to work.

I set the iMON pad up with lirc, using a windowed front end. Can anyone tell me how to get the subtitles button to work? Huh
etheesdad Wrote:I have set up XBMC in Mint and everything's going well. Have got sound, vdpau seems to work pretty good, shares in windows were a breeze to get working, and so was imon pad. Very happy so far except for a small glitch with subtitles.

When I play a vid that has subs, they display by default. In Windoze, I used to just press the subtitles key on the iMON pad to get rid of them. Ive tried this in my new Mint rig, but it does not appear to work.

I set the iMON pad up with lirc, using a windowed front end. Can anyone tell me how to get the subtitles button to work? Huh

Lircmap.xml, map subtitles button

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iMON PAD and Subtitles button0