I'm working on a custom version of Confluence, pretty much designed with my Aspire Revo in mind. Doing small things like incorporating clearart and logos, tweaking the home screen, things like that. Stuff that's designed to be quick on my box, and look nice at the same time.
So, I could use some help. There's a couple things that I'm trying to do, and I'm not sure how to go about it. Here are the 3 big things that I'm working on at the moment:
1. Season artwork. I know on many themes when you select a season, it shows artwork for it. I'm using List View to view my seasons of a show, and there's a spot for it to show artwork, but it never does. Is there a way to enable that? I've been browsing through the XML, trying to figure it out, without much luck.
EDIT: Alright, I noticed on accident that it picks up the season artwork, provided it isn't hidden. I use set the files to Hidden, so that they don't show up when I'm browsing the stuff on my desktop, where they're stored, but whatever, I can have them there if it means season artwork will work!
2. Plot/Episode names. What I'm trying to do is increase the font size, specifically in the view Media Info. I have a 32" TV currently, and I tend to browse it from about 10 feet away. Now, I don't have much trouble reading it, as I have slightly better than average eyesight, but my girlfriend has issues, and I'd like to make it easier for her to read. I'm fairly certain I need to modify ViewsVideoLibrary.xml, but I'm unsure of which view it actually is that I need to modify, and what lines.
EDIT: Got this one. Just had to adjust the fonts a hair in Fonts.xml, then adjust the corresponding entries in VVL. Got that one working now.
3. Season fanart. I have fanart disabled on the main screens, due to the fact that it's not the quickest to load, but I think it could be kind of cool if I could enable it while in individual seasons. Would this be at all possible? I imagine it would be difficult to have displayed in the seasons, and not elsewhere, but I figured I would ask.
Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I'd really like to get this to work. I appreciate any and all input I get.
Bit of modding help
Joined: May 2010
2010-06-21 18:02 Post: #1
(This post was last modified: 2010-06-21 23:14 by YodaEXE.)
Joined: Feb 2009
2010-06-22 01:20 Post: #2
1. Go into Appearance>File Lists.
Change the value to Show Hidden Files and Directories
3. No Season Fanart Features
Database Type: MySQL
OS: WIN7 64-Bit/XBMCuntu CPU: i7/Intel Atom (Dual Core)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTS450/Nvidia Ion RAM: 12GB/2GB (512MB GPU)
XBMC Version: Frodo 12.2/XBMCbuntu Frodo 12.2Skin: Aeon Nox