[Moved] Unable to scan episodes
I wasnt sure where to post this since XBMC for XBOX is no longer being supported but figure someone could point me to the proper direction on getting my issue resolved.

I can scan fanart and TV Show information but for whatever reason cant get episode details for my TV Shows, such as Hung, Spartacus and Funny or Die.

I checked the log below and it appears it gets the proper data from the scraper but for some reason it seems like the tvshow.nfo file is missing something.

My structure is follows:
F:\TV Shows\Hung\Season 1\hung - s01e01 - sddvd.xvid.avi

I dont have any tvshow.nfo or any NFO for that matter. None of my other shows do either but I can always scrape data for them.

Here is the pastebin for my scanning attempts:
http://pastebin.com/zeuE3tMX

Thanks for any replies Nod
How about here http://www.xbmc4xbox.org/
I did make a post at that site, so thnx for sharing it.

Im still hopeful someone can look at the log and see what my issue is...
Good luck with that but I would doubt it - with the withdrawal of all support for xbox, I would have thought that the vast majority of users would have now been active at the site I linked to. I am actually surpirised that the devs/mods have actually allowed the question to remain where it is - but there you go.
I get your point of view but Im still hopeful someone will be kind enough to perhaps shed some light on my post and provide me with some insight as to how I can fix my issue, as it is XBMC related just happens to fall on XBOX platform.
We can't give any such support I'm afraid, as the code used on xbox has diverged signicantly in some places, and we have no idea what works and what doesn't as we don't use the platform. From the log it looks to be a bug to me.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

grupy Wrote:I get your point of view but Im still hopeful someone will be kind enough to perhaps shed some light on my post and provide me with some insight as to how I can fix my issue, as it is XBMC related just happens to fall on XBOX platform.
Not my point of view - but those of the devs and admins. It is not xbmc related as xbox is no longer supported by xbmc hence my earlier link.
jmarshall Wrote:We can't give any such support I'm afraid, as the code used on xbox has diverged signicantly in some places, and we have no idea what works and what doesn't as we don't use the platform. From the log it looks to be a bug to me.

Cheers,
Jonathan

I appreciate the reply jmarshall...I will wait to see if someone on the other forum can provide some further insight.

thanks for replying to my post, rather than simply deleting it...but pls feel free to delete now...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Moved] Unable to scan episodes0