Is there a working svn\nightly\etc that is precompiled?
Official SVN PPA - screwed
Official PVR-testing PPA - screwed

Scraping issues.

Official Stable - screwed for the retards like myself, will only install if you add the vdaput source in the sources list....

Whats going on here, spent best part of 3-4 days trying to get things working and everytthing is broken in some way or another and not a single explanation on how to fix anything for anyone except a linux pro.

Sorry for my tone, at my witts end here, must have gone from scratch about 20 times now.

edit shouldn't really have posted this as it's just a moan and the problem is obviously my lack of knowledge. Can't seem to delete it though
http://sshcs.com/xbmc/

please remember that nobody gets paid any money here and almost nobody paid anything for XBMC so patience is a virtue

if you are not able or willing to go the linux route (which is in no way an indoctrination by me but an objective well-meant suggestion) you could always go win32
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
Thanks for the reply Smile

Not that I deserved it my apologies again for the cheek.Blush
hey, no harm done Wink
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a working svn\nightly\etc that is precompiled?0