play random tv show
hey,

i saw many ppl requesting the feature already, read all threads the search brought up.
already tried creating a smart playlist, and set it to "random", but it seems it's always the same randomized order. i couldn't find the global shuffle option, it's neither within the videoplayers OSD nor inside one of xbmc's submenus.

is there no way to achieve random continuous playback within one or more tv shows just by hitting a specific button, i can't believe that Sad

i am using SVN:28256 (to get DXVA, and the whole catalogue of scripts/scrapers and so on)

thanks in advance

p.s.:do none of the devs watch sitcoms frequently?
This would be a great feature. My wife always complains about not having cable because she can't just turn the tv on to find new shows. The funny thing is that is isnt familiar with 75% of the series that I have. I would love a feature where she could hit a button and it would just throw her into a random episode.
We now have a Random Script that can be used to pick random Movies, Episodes and Songs for the library but it needs skin support.

I've got it running on Welo -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPvXamNgRx4
Hey hitcher, I use Alaska (my fav skin!) and was wondering if you'd ever add support for the Random script?

Would be awesome if you can help me add it, Maybe guide me through it ?

I'd love to have it.. Maybe just bind a hotkey to randomize and slide through Any episode, movie, season, etc...

ie:

You're about to watch SOuth Park, You goto Season 2, Then hit Random.,. it picks an episode from that season

You go to TV shows, You hit random, it picks a random episode from a random show

You goto a TV show, hit random it picks a random episode from a random season

etc etc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
play random tv show0