Having Issues with thetvdb.org scraper
Hi,

See many other threads reporting issues with tvdb scraping, and issues subsequently being fixed. While the latest versions have solved the "false" episode issue, I am still not able to scrape TV Shows properly. The TV Show is identified, but seasons and episodes are not except for first season of True Blood (3 are present), and 2 episodes of Band of Brothers. When I switch to Movieplayer.it scraping is fine, except for that some stuff is in italian.

I am running XBMC svn 31294 (Latest) on OSX Leopard 10.5.8. I have attached a pastebin of xbmc.log when it's trying to scrape 24 Season 8.
pastebin
The episodeguide doesn't look right - no episode numbers are in there.

Ensure you're not running an outdated scraper or an outdated version of XBMC (I can't confirm this as you didn't post the full log).

Or that you don't have something like "use dvd order" or some such enabled.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Confirmed running XBMC svn 31294 (Last night's build), and started fresh a couple of times. Scraper version says 1.0.3. I also just tried deleting ~/.xbmc/ to clear any issues associated with cache, but no luck. It's driving me crazy. Let me fetch the full xbmc.log and post it.
Full xbmc.log now posted pastebin
Weird, again no <epnum> there at all. Scraper seems fine.

Are you sure you don't have DVD order or some other option like that set?

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I deleted everything, and started from scratch, and now is scraping. Looking at xbmc.log, I see absolute ordering was used, although not showing as such in the GUI. Scraping beautifully now. Thanks much for your precious time Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Having Issues with thetvdb.org scraper0