tvshowlink nfo tag not working
I saw here (http://github.com/ceros/xbmc/commit/2d2c...2931565f74) that support for a "tvshowlink" tag was added on 2/25. I'm not sure, but from looking at the code it seems like the actual tag that's looked for is "showlink". Either way, I tried both after installing r28256 for Windows, and I can't get it to work. Can anyone verify that this change works? It'd be a great feature if so, because I hate manually linking movies to TV shows, which I have to do a lot for shows like Saturday Night Live, where I have like 50 random clips that can only be added to the library as movies.

r28256 is from 3/1, so I'm assuming the change is in there.
The shows have to be in your library prior to you scanning the movies.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Yeah, I read that. And they are.

How do I make sure I have the right show name in the tag's value? Is it whatever the text name for the show is when I'm looking at the show in the "TV Shows" part of the library?

And is the tag supposed to be <tvshowlink> or <showlink>? Lines 221 and 435 in VideoInfoTag.cpp make me think it's showlink, even though the description for the change says tvshowlink.

Thanks.
What the code says goes Smile
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

What release was this added to? Is it in r28256? I want to make sure before I go spend hours trying to get it to work.
A search for "showlink" shows r28132.

Does that mean it's in later versions, like r28256 that I'm using? If not, where can I get r28132? Thanks.
Yes, it means it's available in all versions from trunk after that revision. You can get r28132 if you want by building the sources yourself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tvshowlink nfo tag not working0