Atom films or game trailers
in xbmc i thought it was a great feature to add the ability to view movie trailers.

so i think it will be an even greater feature to be able to view game trailers from gametrailers.com or even have a feature to view movies from atom films.

:kickass:
there are already pyhton scripts that have the ability to stream movie trailers as well as see game trailers from gamespot.com
gamespot trailers script thread

apple quicktime move traile script thread

you'll need to download the quicktime dlls and put them in your mplayer/codec folder to hear the audio on the movie trailers.
Sad 
i have the gamespot script working, and its awesome. how do i configure xbmc to have game trailers when i'm selecting a game, like in unleash? is that possible to somehow combine what i'm receiving from gamestop and associate it in teh same folder as the xbox game i would have in my harddrive? or is there some other method that needs to happen to accomplish this? :help:
the gamespot script has been incorporated into the latest build (available in the usual place) and works like a charm. pal users will need to tweak the screen size as described in the gamespot thread.

apple trailers also now works for me (it didn't in the 1.1 release) so it all looks pretty cool!! Cool
the gamestop script works for me as well. however i still can't figure out how to have a game preview running when i'm highlighting the game i want to play on my xbox. any ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Atom films or game trailers0