HELP NEEDED.....Music Record Labels Icons
Awhile back Ronie was nice enough to put out a decent pack to get things rolling with record studio labels. That pack has sat quiet for a long time, so I recently went through my music library and looked up every song on allmusic to correct some of the naming and find the missing logos. I found as many as possible on the internet, but unforunately I am not good at turning them into transparent 161x109 logos that are needed for skinning.

I need assistance with making some and looking for anyone to help. I tried to contact ccMatrix who hosted the git hub for the movie studios and was doing a great job at taken requests, but he has not been around in awhile. I am happy to throw up a download of my new folder with them all, but I would really like to start knocking off the ones that are missing.

Anyone who can help, it would be most appreciated and then we can have them out there for everyone to drop into their skins.
i don't mind giving it a shot. if you make all the new ones available for download, i'll start converting them.
my time is a bit limited, so don't expect them to be done overnight. ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi dude , i can help you just give me some of your music record studios or labels and i ll did that for you but i wanna ask you something , this thing of music record studios is not available at mediastream skin and i want to know if i can add it and how ? thank you
this is what i'm using in T! to show the record label image:
Code:
<texture>special://skin/images/flags/music/recordlabel/$INFO[ListItem.Property(Album_Label),,.png]</texture>
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
You ve been very kind so far Mr Ronie Smile , sorry to bother with that last stupid request if you dont mind : where should i put that line ?
'fraid i can't help you as i'm not familiar with the mediastream skin code (read: can't be bothered to figure it out myself).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HELP NEEDED.....Music Record Labels Icons0