• 3(current)
[RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC
I was getting an error telling me to check my settings but I had the api key correct and it still wouldn't add downloads/show me the queue.

I changed localhost to appletv.local and it worked.

Obviously I'm using an Apple TV. From the aTV command line, I can ping localhost no problem, so I'm not sure why this fixed it.

It takes a while between clicking OK on an item and the "added to downloads" notification appearing. It'd be nice if a "adding to downloads" appeared immediately.

After turing on movie art, I browsed Newzbin's recent movies and it took ages to load (though I was downloading) but then I didn't see any movie art.

And between screens "99% loading" appears and stays for a few seconds, so maybe a spinning circle that just shows activity would be better, with percentages just for debug mode.

Anyway, brilliant app. Thanks loads! I'm going to look at the SAB/XBMC library updater next.
kricker Wrote:We'd love to have that more info, but I think we need two things for that.

1. The ability to show that info within xbmc in the programs section.
2. Such info provided by the provider as you stated.

Maruchan and I are the main developers for this now. We are both learning python as we go, he faster and better than I. I see you are a skilled python coder. Feel free to help out with whatever feature you'd like. I have a Googlecode page setup for it.

I'm afraid you have more knowledge about python then I do. Someone here gave me the label once because of one very simple python modification to a script. I'm a much more at home in C# and PHP Smile.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
BBrian Wrote:...I changed localhost to appletv.local and it worked.

Obviously I'm using an Apple TV. From the aTV command line, I can ping localhost no problem, so I'm not sure why this fixed it.
Can't say I understand this either. I myself use the actual IP of the SAB server.
BBrian Wrote:It takes a while between clicking OK on an item and the "added to downloads" notification appearing. It'd be nice if a "adding to downloads" appeared immediately.
I believe it depends on how fast your server resolves the link and responds back to the plugin.
BBrian Wrote:After turing on movie art, I browsed Newzbin's recent movies and it took ages to load (though I was downloading) but then I didn't see any movie art.
I think I mentioned this earlier, but we know there is an issue with the movie art and will be looking into it.
BBrian Wrote:And between screens "99% loading" appears and stays for a few seconds, so maybe a spinning circle that just shows activity would be better, with percentages just for debug mode.
Not sure what you mean by the 99% loading screens.
very new to this and looked everywhere but i cannot find this in the addons.
the only thing i found and installed was nzbstreamer. can someone direct me in the right direction?

new svn repo installer installed.
It's because you are looking in the wrong place. As the OP points out, you need a build of XBMC with the new add-on system. You need, either a nightly build from trunk or the Dharma branch.
i apologize, i am such an idiot. installed the latest nightly build and yup its there. Thank you so much for the quick reply. I am at work so i was a little anxious and excited when i first started trying xbmc.
Just seen there has been an update, all working well.

Thanks for adding the file size after the name, makes it much easier to select the most appropriate one to download.

For those using NZBmatrix I have noticed lots of German dubbed movies appearing. If you add &english=1 to the end of the RSSFeeds in the setting.py file it will filter them out for you.

Everyone may already know this (but I have just discovered it!) you can create custom RSS feeds via http://rss.nxbmatis.com

Cheers!
Kricker,

IMDB stuff does not work because it isn't caching properly, at least not for unix.

In IMDbClient.py, you have:

# split our path into folders, we replace / with \ for compatability
base_cache_path = os.getcwd().replace( ";", "" ).replace( "/", "\\" )

That breaks unix clients:

09:35:57 T:139674808993552 M:1209597952 NOTICE: ERROR: IMDbFetcher::fetch_info (329) - [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '\\home\\eric\\.xbmc\\addons\\plugin.program.SABnzbd/cache/tt1270286'
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Actually, I think it is even the wrong location there. Shouldn't it be in addon_data?

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Kricker,

One more thing.. Wouldn't it be way better to get the IMDB info on demand instead? The time it takes to show the directory ends up being way too long since it is fetching everything. I know caching happens such that the next time it will be fast, but it will be quite slow, for example if you return a few hours later and there are 50 new items.

I think it may make more sense to fetch imdb info on demand instead.

tslayer Wrote:Kricker,

One more thing.. Wouldn't it be way better to get the IMDB info on demand instead? The time it takes to show the directory ends up being way too long since it is fetching everything. I know caching happens such that the next time it will be fast, but it will be quite slow, for example if you return a few hours later and there are 50 new items.

I think it may make more sense to fetch imdb info on demand instead.

In the newest versions of the plugin (internally), the images are fetched on-demand. I believe Kricker has been working on switching the cache dir over to /addon_data/, though I'm not sure if it fixes the thumbnail problem.. strangely enough, thumbnails work fine for me in both OSX and Win 7.
What about imdb info itself? Will that be fetched on demand too?

That would be great!

Yes, I was working on switching the cache folder but it was getting confusing. I was doing some tests and the folder was not even being created. There are changes to how all this is being done in our trunk builds. I wanted to get out the last version with the language additions and WOL ability. Hopefully we can get another version out before long with the on demand fetching.

I'm toying with the idea of a language setting for nzbmatrix feeds. I think it supports more than just an English filter. I also really would like to read the custom feeds from a separate file so they will not get wiped on updates to the addon.
just wondering does this script rename the nzb or rename the sabnzbd download name to correct imdb name?
This only adds the nzb to SABnzbd+. All renaming should be done in SABnzbd+.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC4