• 5(current)
[RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC
Laugh

Thanks!
When I go to newzbin items such as TV and movies I keep getting "retrieved 0 items" however my username and password is set properly in the settings. Is there something else I need to do?
chanders Wrote:When I go to newzbin items such as TV and movies I keep getting "retrieved 0 items" however my username and password is set properly in the settings. Is there something else I need to do?
I haven't used newbin in a long time. It is possible the feeds changed. I'll take a look later. I'd highly recommend you look at nzbmatrix as well as nzbs.org and nzbsrus. It's good to have a backup indexer just in case.
I use nzbs.org and when I try to to have this script download the nzb it is not working. It is adding partial url to the download queue and no adding the nzb file. Not sure if this is correct or not.
Phantisy Wrote:I use nzbs.org and when I try to to have this script download the nzb it is not working. It is adding partial url to the download queue and no adding the nzb file. Not sure if this is correct or not.
It's working fine for me. Have you checked you entered the right username and id needed for that indexer?
Hi,

thank you for your great program. It works flawlessly!

I like the scraping. It's almost like a VoD platform.

Can some1 tell me or point out where to look if I want to get this to stream now? Like it would be in a VoD platform.

BTW, I also think that it would be better if it scrapes while selecting each entry and not the whole folder.
xelra Wrote:Hi,

thank you for your great program. It works flawlessly!

I like the scraping. It's almost like a VoD platform.

Can some1 tell me or point out where to look if I want to get this to stream now? Like it would be in a VoD platform.

BTW, I also think that it would be better if it scrapes while selecting each entry and not the whole folder.
There is/was a plugin that did streaming. I'm not sure what it is called or even if it works or is still supported. You'll need to search for it.

Selective scraping is a coming feature.
First of all, thank you guys for working on what is in my opinion the most essential plugin for xbmc.

Second, regarding the streaming plugin, I believe it was based on the older version of this plugin, in that its interface seems exactly the same.

The plugin still works in 9.11 though I don't think it has been updated to work with Dharma. It would be amazing if you could somehow incorporate that plugin into this one, allowing to stream as it downloads, but then allowing SAB to still save and categorize the file as usual. Perhaps add an optional dialog box when an item is selected?

Anyway, I know you guys have your hands full just working on the more essential features like scraping and things. Just a suggestion for the distant future, should you continue to develop this plugin. To me, this would add to the illusion of a VoD service. Search it, View metadata, select it, watch it, automatically saves it where it belongs. Perfection, especially if a sickbeard-esque viewing guide that keeps track of when things air could be incorporated.

There are my two cents into the wishing well.

Also, I would like it to allow for both forwards and backwards time travel (so that any show, ever created past or present can be viewed), make sure my dinner is hot before it starts playing, dim the lights, lock the door, feed my dog, and pleasure me sexually. But all whenever you can get around to it. Wink
+1 to everything branlr said. It's as if you have spoken out the wishes on my mind. Even if it might only be hopeful.

Ahhh, make it +10 - NO! I want a THOUSAND votes! Laugh
what an amazing addon, well done and thank you for doing this
kricker Wrote:It's working fine for me. Have you checked you entered the right username and id needed for that indexer?

Sorry for the late reply. I am going to check that tonight and ill give you and update.

UPDATE:

I checked everything 2 times and my hash and id are entered right. I am able to browse the lists and when I try to queue something it comes up like this:

index.php!action=getnzb&nzbid=403174
What an amazing plugin.

One thing i can't seem to get working is Movie info and covers from IMDB.

All the feeds are showing and i've enabled all the options in the plugin but its not downloading any. Also on the TV its finding some of the covers but not downloading any info. Is this a known issue or am i doing something wrong. I'm running v2.1.3
danz0l Wrote:What an amazing plugin.

One thing i can't seem to get working is Movie info and covers from IMDB.

All the feeds are showing and i've enabled all the options in the plugin but its not downloading any. Also on the TV its finding some of the covers but not downloading any info. Is this a known issue or am i doing something wrong. I'm running v2.1.3

Which OS are you running? Kricker experienced the same problems (not seeing the covers) on Win 7 x64, which is strange as that's the OS I run my HTPC on and it does and has worked fine. The URL for the image is just passed to XBMC which should then download the thumb and save it in the appropriate place, so I'm confused as to why it wouldn't be working. Either way, I've been meaning to sit down and look into a few issues with the plugin for over a month now, it just keeps getting pushed to the side.

I also asked Spiff about the feasibility of incorporating NZB streaming into the SAB plugin, but unfortunately XBMC doesn't play back RAR sets that are still downloading. Back when MPlayer was still a part of XBMC, this was possible, but in the recent builds they've removed this and switched everything over to DVDPlayer (and DSPlayer for Windows) If a RAR'd file demuxer ever gets added to FFmpeg, it's definitely something I want to look into, as it's sort of the 'Holy Grail' in my opinion.
maruchan Wrote:Which OS are you running? Kricker experienced the same problems (not seeing the covers) on Win 7 x64, which is strange as that's the OS I run my HTPC on and it does and has worked fine. The URL for the image is just passed to XBMC which should then download the thumb and save it in the appropriate place, so I'm confused as to why it wouldn't be working. Either way, I've been meaning to sit down and look into a few issues with the plugin for over a month now, it just keeps getting pushed to the side.

I'm on linux using a Dharma SVN. No imdb covers or info download and no info on TV programs found.
Phantisy Wrote:Sorry for the late reply. I am going to check that tonight and ill give you and update.

UPDATE:

I checked everything 2 times and my hash and id are entered right. I am able to browse the lists and when I try to queue something it comes up like this:

index.php!action=getnzb&nzbid=403174

Any ideas on this?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC4