• 4(current)
[RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC
is it possible to send the imdb name using the sabnzbd api? its mostly because im not the only one who would use this script and if someone else use's it they wouldn't know how to/ want to go to sabnzbd+ to rename it correctly.
The major issue with this is that sometimes the IMDB result isn't reliable. Because not all RSS feeds include IMDB links, the current method is to take the file name and do a google search for "movie name + site:imdb.com" and grab the first result. About 80% of the time, this works perfectly. Another 10% it doesn't find anything and 10% it gets the wrong movie. So, automatically renaming based on the IMDB name could cause issues if it renames it to the wrong movie.
EMK0 Wrote:is it possible to send the imdb name using the sabnzbd api? its mostly because im not the only one who would use this script and if someone else use's it they wouldn't know how to/ want to go to sabnzbd+ to rename it correctly.
If you're using SABnzbd+, hopefully you at least scanned the guide. That's pretty much all I did at first and renames were quite easy to setup. Check out the sorting options in the config of SABnzbd+.
Just had a message saying there was an update to this add on so I updated it and now I can't anything to the queue.

I get a message in SABnzbd saying
Quote:(cause= "Problem accessing nzbmatrix server (error:invalid_login)")

I have checked the API details and they are correct, refreshed the key and updated it but it still refuses to successfully add it to the queue.

Not sure if it is related to the update or if it is something NZBMatrix have done as I see they have been updating their API to APIv1.1

Nice touch on adding English Only to the config screen for NZBMatrix - Thanks!!!
Is it just nzbmatrix you can't add or any of the others as well?
I don't have an account with any of the others.
What's interesting is we are not even currently using the NZBmatrix username and API key yet. It is just using the rss feeds. I just tested on my end and it added fine. Which nzbmatrix feed and item are you trying to add but fails?
kricker Wrote:What's interesting is we are not even currently using the NZBmatrix username and API key yet. It is just using the rss feeds. I just tested on my end and it added fine. Which nzbmatrix feed and item are you trying to add but fails?

It happens on all the feeds

here is the link it tried to add

Quote:https://nzbmatrix.com/api-nzb-download.p...*********

Do you have to have a paid account for NZBsRus to get the hash key?

I will try a fresh install and see if that resolves the issues. Nope, same result.
dsmuk Wrote:It happens on all the feeds

here is the link it tried to add

Do you have to have a paid account for NZBsRus to get the hash key?

I will try a fresh install and see if that resolves the issues. Nope, same result.
I'm looking into it.

I don't think you have to have a paid account with NZBsRus to get a has key. I don't ever remember paying them anything. But I've been a member for a long time.
dsmuk Wrote:I will try a fresh install and see if that resolves the issues. Nope, same result.
Did your fresh install also involve deleting the old addon folder and the settings? Where did you pull that link from? Did you copy it from the XBMC log? My guess is you don't have your nzbmatrix info put into the SABnzbd config/index site options.
kricker Wrote:Did your fresh install also involve deleting the old addon folder and the settings? Where did you pull that link from? Did you copy it from the XBMC log? My guess is you don't have your nzbmatrix info put into the SABnzbd config/index site options.

Deleted the folder plugin.program.SABnzbd in /home/dave/.xbmc/addons/ and the one in userdata.

I guess it is something I have done if it is working for you. Family are watching TV at the mo so can't play.
dsmuk Wrote:Deleted the folder plugin.program.SABnzbd in /home/dave/.xbmc/addons/ and the one in userdata.

I guess it is something I have done if it is working for you. Family are watching TV at the mo so can't play.
Check your SABnzbd program options as I stated above.
My bad, the api key was wrong in SABnzbd setup Blush

Sorry and thanks for your help and patience.
Sorry to sound daft, but how do you actually run the Add-on?
chanders Wrote:Sorry to sound daft, but how do you actually run the Add-on?
Read the OP. If you still have questions let me know.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC4