AppleTV Bookmarks
I installed XBMC 9.11 for aTV but the bookmark function doesn't work. I will click on create bookmark but nothing happens. I've tried it with multiple skins and with local and remote files. I upgraded aTV to the newest svn version and the bookmark function works, but I can't use any of my scripts (since there is no script support yet in the new version). Does anybody have any ideas on how to fix this bookmark issue in XBMC 9.11 (the same issue exists for svn versions below the 3000's). Thanks.
I see this error in my log, I'm guessing it is causing the problem:

18:33:27 T:44892672 M: 13291520 ERROR: Can't open the database MyVideos34.db as it is a NEWER version than what we were expecting!
Yep, deleted that file and now it works. Maybe someone else can learn from me.
navjap Wrote:I see this error in my log, I'm guessing it is causing the problem:

18:33:27 T:44892672 M: 13291520 ERROR: Can't open the database MyVideos34.db as it is a NEWER version than what we were expecting!

Hi, I have the same problem. Since I updated the database the bookmarks are not working. I do not know a lot about these things. How did you delete the file? How did you get access to it? I have no Mac but a Windows PC.

Please help
navjap Wrote:Yep, deleted that file and now it works. Maybe someone else can learn from me.

I know you posted this over a year ago, but it was excellent advice! Now my bookmarks are back!

Easy as 1... 2... 3....

1. SSH into your AppleTV (I used Cyberduck for mac)
2. Navigate to your "userdata" folder
3. Delete the "MyVideos34.db" file

...and Enjoy!

Thanks again!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AppleTV Bookmarks0