Showing recently added pictures in slideshow
Lightbulb 
Im having a birthday party soon, and I will use XBMC as music player in party mode to put the music and let the guests choose some of the tracks. And while the music is played I will put a slide show of pictures with friends, trips, and some other cool stuff but I also want to take pictures with my cell phone and send them trough Bluetoothto the PC to the folder with the slide show files.
But when I send the files XBMC doesnt add them to the slideshow pics and I have to exit XBMC and start it again to update the slideshow list.

Is there anyway to make the picture library update every X minutes? or any other way to solve this?

Thanks very much
Palalisimo Wrote:Im having a birthday party soon, and I will use XBMC as music player in party mode to put the music and let the guests choose some of the tracks. And while the music is played I will put a slide show of pictures with friends, trips, and some other cool stuff but I also want to take pictures with my cell phone and send them trough Bluetoothto the PC to the folder with the slide show files.
But when I send the files XBMC doesnt add them to the slideshow pics and I have to exit XBMC and start it again to update the slideshow list.

Is there anyway to make the picture library update every X minutes? or any other way to solve this?

Thanks very much

I've been thinking about a similar issue for a while.
I want to make a script which opens a NEW window,
Starts a new slideshow (controlling the lame fadetime, and reading new files on the fly, and actually making the selection really random),
Start a random music juke with nice overlay graphics ( and a real random alg.).

I've been meaning to do this for a while I just havn't gotten around to it, I havn't done a script with it's own window before. I have most of the gui code already in my custom Slideshow.xml, but it needs some python interaction. Somebody want to help me get started on this project?

|-<:)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Showing recently added pictures in slideshow0