XBMC & Display TV's
I've been doing some remodeling recently and I had a neat idea involving a few flat panels, basically I want them to display any of the 1 TB worth of hi-res artwork images and photos I have on a bunch of zip drives, I might want to add video viewing capabilities as well, just for show pretty much.

I was wondering about the best way to do this, I want to have two in the entrance way and another three in other hallways. I'm thinking I get some IR recievers and whatnot and I have XBMC on a couple other systems all ready but this would be separate from those, the system for this will run at 2.6 ghz with 6 GB's of RAM, I want to know how exactly to set it up so that the panels will have joint access to the database, I'm not sure what I need to do specifically, are we talking about just a bunch of instances of XBMC and some widgeting or what, what if there is a peak in usage?

Please answer carefully, if there are any more projects that sit around for more than a month my wife is going to leave me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC & Display TV's0