• 4(current)
Requests
I'd be all over this skin if I could just getting working properly on my Xbox. You have done an awesome job. This deserves much more praise!
I just thought it was not compatible with latest svn because of a reply you posted before, can't remember exactly.
But actually it is working 100% ok. And it is a fantastic skin
Thanks a lot for your hard work.
picodegiao Wrote:I'd be all over this skin if I could just getting working properly on my Xbox. You have done an awesome job. This deserves much more praise!

Post a thread asking for help getting it working. I dont have an xbox so I am of no help.

RazorFR Wrote:I just thought it was not compatible with latest svn because of a reply you posted before, can't remember exactly.
But actually it is working 100% ok. And it is a fantastic skin
Thanks a lot for your hard work.

Thanks.
To learn more, click here.
igotdvds Wrote:Good to know. You wouldnt know it by this dead forum. I'm afraid noone but you three are using it. Confused

Maybe people are totally happy with how it looks an works?
I read this forum every day. I know there are a few requests that I would like but haven't had the time to take screenshots and really think about the details of them yet. If that makes sense..
Now thats better Wink

One more thing... sorry
clearart for series doesnt work when the video files are in the same folder (root) as the clearart.png.
I had the same problem earlier when editing your DialogSeekBar.xml.
Maybe this thread will help you.. it's where i got my info, but i'm a noob.
Hi ! I have a request too for this great skin Big Grin

Currently in movies library, no logos are diplayed for DVD movies.

I know xbmc can't extract any video informations from iso files, but could you just add the ability to display a nice DVD logo (like h264 one) when the movie source is an .iso file ? This would be much better than displaying nothing.

Thx.
alexkay Wrote:Hi ! I have a request too for this great skin Big Grin

Currently in movies library, no logos are diplayed for DVD movies.

I know xbmc can't extract any video informations from iso files, but could you just add the ability to display a nice DVD logo (like h264 one) when the movie source is an .iso file ? This would be much better than displaying nothing.

Thx.

In which view would you want this?

Slurrrp Wrote:Now thats better Wink

One more thing... sorry
clearart for series doesnt work when the video files are in the same folder (root) as the clearart.png.
I had the same problem earlier when editing your DialogSeekBar.xml.
Maybe this thread will help you.. it's where i got my info, but i'm a noob.

Clearart or Logos?
Quote:In which view would you want this?

Altough i'm using welow view, it would be cool actually if you could do this for each view where this kind of logos (divx, h264, xvid) are displayed yet. They are not in all views, but in most of them.
Another request : could you display seekbar time info (current hour, elapsed time, remaining ...) in the info tab when playing a video (like in built-in skin confluence) ?

Thx.
Hi igotdvds,

Tested clearart on pause for both TV Shows and Movies, and it works as intended. Only caveat is you chose to place them on the right hand side (I assume for spacing). While this is OK for movies, it poses an issue for recorded TV Shows where the network logo is positioned to the right, and this creates an overlap. It's not terrible, but doesn't look just right. If it doesn't throw off you skin too much, I would suggest moving to the left.
Solaris Wrote:Hi igotdvds,

Tested clearart on pause for both TV Shows and Movies, and it works as intended. Only caveat is you chose to place them on the right hand side (I assume for spacing). While this is OK for movies, it poses an issue for recorded TV Shows where the network logo is positioned to the right, and this creates an overlap. It's not terrible, but doesn't look just right. If it doesn't throw off you skin too much, I would suggest moving to the left.

The left side is used for the playing/paused area and symbol.
igotdvds Wrote:Clearart or Logos?

Clearart... example
Any luck at seeing if this view is worthwhile ??

fodster Wrote:Any luck at seeing if this view is worthwhile ??

I am still trying to fit all of it on one screen and make it look good. Wink

Does the fanart have to be a separate image or can it be in the background?
Fanart in the background and add formats below plot in my opinion.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Requests0