• 12(current)
Requests
MarioSpeedwagon Wrote:how about implementing this only in Kiosk mode, since you can't switch views anyway? that would make more sense (if it is possible)

In Kiosk mode, these are already disabled.
To learn more, click here.
igotdvds Wrote:In Kiosk mode, these are already disabled.

ha. well, problem solved, huh? sorry man...
igotdvds Wrote:See here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=81618

Was that directed at me? Cause I don't understand why you're sending me there.
circle_ Wrote:Was that directed at me? Cause I don't understand why you're sending me there.

lol, no. I was just letting everyone that browsed this thread know about what was coming.
ederson Wrote:Any plans on adding cu lyrics support ?

+1 for this.

Must say that i love this skin! Think it will be my next "stable" skin, sorry confluence Big Grin
Fixie Wrote:+1 for this.

Must say that i love this skin! Think it will be my next "stable" skin, sorry confluence Big Grin

Can you provide me some more info on lyrics support?
No

sorry, i'm an average user Sad

just found this, http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Script_Lyrics
and http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=62853

if there's some way you think i can help you out with this, please let me know!

thanks and keep up the good work
circle_ Wrote:Was there ever any development in finding a fix for the back button going to Genre etc etc list instead of back to the normal shows/movies list after going into a season etc?

+1 for this request
iRobie Wrote:+1 for this request

I believe that they concluded this could be changed in your keyboard.xml. I dont believe it is skin related.
igotdvds Wrote:I believe that they concluded this could be changed in your keyboard.xml. I dont believe it is skin related.

I thought Aeon and Alaska did it via skin using Hitcher's hint:

Hitcher Wrote:It's not actually the function of backspace that skinners can change (it's always 'up one directory') but we can skip the other sections by adding ,return to the Home screen selection. ESC is actually the 'Home' key.

I'd like to avoid the keyboard.xml approach because then there isn't going back from a series list - that would go 'home.' My expected behavior is exactly what Aeon and Alaska do currently - home to tv shows to series list, then backwards following the same path. Instead of home to tv shows to series, then back to home (using keyboard.xml), or home to tv shows to series, then back to tv and back to genre then videos then home (current Shade setup).
dan1son Wrote:Sorry not the playback screen... I'm referring to the music views. Artists, albums, tracks. I tend to listen to music mostly sitting at one of those and currently there's no information displaying what is currently playing.

If I select Track 1 of a specific album it'll play, but unless you switch to the visualization view there is absolutely no indication about what is playing.

Most skins have a text highlight showing which track is playing when you're still looking at the same album (text gets dimmer/brighter... something like that).

Others take it further and have a little floating box that is viewable in other views like albums/artists or pictures.
http://xbmc.org/wp-content/gallery/media...stream.jpg for example. Confluence, Alaska, etc. have a "Now Playing" box similar to that one.

It's handy to have that displayed when looking through music for something else to play.

+1 for this - info box of what's playing should appear on any "music" screen as well as the home screen. And I would love for it to come up on the photo slideshow screensaver while music is playing.

On a related note, you should remove the spinning CD on the visualization screen - who uses those anymore? Wink

Thanks for the skin - my new all-purpose skin.
jj44 Wrote:On a related note, you should remove the spinning CD on the visualization screen - who uses those anymore? Wink

I do. Actually this is kind of cool when you have cdarts for most of your albums.
katy: Silverstone LC19/AMD Zacate E350/4GB/7.5TB/Win 7 Pro 64/24/7/Shade (custom)
ATV2/iOS 4.2.1/Alaska Revisited Mod
igotdvds Wrote:Can you provide me some more info on lyrics support?

Actually now I can, since i asked AMET (CU lyrics developer) the solution Big Grin
He answered super fast and easily, thanks Amet!

Here you can find the .png files for the button and the .xml files for the script.

Png's go to the folder: skin.shade/media
Xml's go to the folder: skin.shade/720p

As Amet suggests you could merge this into shade skin, so it can get updatable.. about the png's, I think they already perfectly suite your skin Smile

Cheers
Fixie Wrote:Actually now I can, since i asked AMET (CU lyrics developer) the solution Big Grin
He answered super fast and easily, thanks Amet!

Here you can find the .png files for the button and the .xml files for the script.

Png's go to the folder: skin.shade/media
Xml's go to the folder: skin.shade/720p

As Amet suggests you could merge this into shade skin, so it can get updatable.. about the png's, I think they already perfectly suite your skin Smile

Cheers

Its already in the GIT. BUT, the window cant be moved so its behind one dialog and in front of the other.
which window? the script or the controller?

regarding the png's, they are borrowed from Confluence, so thank Jezz_X
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Requests0