XBMC and Boxee Integration apps + Win7 MCE + Microsoft remote version 1039 problems
Is anyone using the XBMC or Boxee integration apps with Windows 7 MCE? http://xbmcwmc.teknowebworks.com/

Their support staff have not replied to my emails.

I'm having a problem with the MCE remote failing to respond after exiting then returning to the XBMC interface. The same issue occurs with the Boxee integration app.

I've tried XBMC Camelot (Current Stable) and the latest XBMC trunk version for Windows. Also, using the latest version of Boxee.

1. installed XBMC and/or Boxee

2. Install the integration apps.

3. started XBMC or Boxee through Windows 7 MCE interface

4. The MCE remote works.

5. Exit XBMC or Boxee

6. Returns to Windows MCE

7. Start either XBMC or Boxee through MCE interface.

8. XBMC and/or Boxee starts but the remote fails to control the interface.

Also, if XBMC is running and I accidentally press the green button on the MCE remote, the windows task bar appears with a blank command window and the entire interface becomes frozen.

At this point, if I attach a mouse to my HTPC, Windows Recognizes the mouse. Once the mouse is recognized, the XBMC interface starts to accept commands from the remote again.

Anyone running into this issue? Any workarounds?

I have enabled the "Accept commands from remote" and disabled the mouse option, in both XBMC system settings and Boxee system settings. but this does not resolve the issue.

NVIDIA GTS 250

Auzentech Xplosion 7.1 Sound card

MCE Remote version 1039

Thanks all.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC and Boxee Integration apps + Win7 MCE + Microsoft remote version 1039 problems0