Keymap XML on new nightly builds?
I just installed the latest nightly build to fix some video stuttering issues I had. Now I'm trying to rework my custom keymapping on this new build for my Logitech Harmony remote...

Um, am I an idiot or is the keymap.xml file no longer there? There's a keymaps folder, but no file in it anymore.

I previously had B mapped to toggle watched / unwatched videos and I want to do that again.
It's in your USERDATA folder not the install folder so that it doesn't get overwritten when you update XBMC.
other way around. you can stick one in userdata/keymaps and it will behave as hitcher says.
Yea I'm in userdata (and I already checked the program files too)... I even searched the entire computer for keymap.xml and didn't find anything.

Do you have to create one now? I thought I appended my changes to a current file on my previous build of XBMC. If I do have to create one, does anyone know how to assign watched/unwatched toggling to a letter?
Note that there is no "keymap.xml". There are, however, keymap files (in the keymaps/ folder) for various devices. See the system/keymaps/ folder inside the XBMC dir for the defaults. You can take one of them and alter it, putting it in your userdata/keymaps dir if you wish. Note that you only actually need the bits you change, not necessarily the whole file (though it won't hurt).

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Nevermind! SendClick(14)! Figured it out. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keymap XML on new nightly builds?0