XBMC Cheat Sheet
Smile 
You could make the home screen fanart an image of the cheat sheet... until you knew it by heart..
That on-screen cheat sheet linked to F1/Help key I think it would be a great idea.
Would having f1/some other key bring up a help menu be something which could be done solely within a skin or would it require altering some deeper part of the system?
Thanks, Chanders. This is great!
Both of these links are now dead, anyone willing to repost either?
I think a cheat sheet like that posted by chanders would be the better background for the "System" (or Settings or Config) home screen section. I also second the idea to have it invokable per F1 on any other screen. And, naturally, to make the underlying .xml file editable in XBMC (per context menu), so that the edits become visible at once.
Links to cheat sheet on post #1 seems broken. Can anyone repost? Would love to to stick it to the bottom of my Revue keyboard as well.

Thanks,
Peter
Did anyone download it? I would appreciate to use it as well.
(2013-03-22, 02:17)Funnychick Wrote: Did anyone download it? I would appreciate to use it as well.
This might not be the exact same but it is useful! Click Here For The Cheat Sheet!

EDIT: This One Looks Better!
Keyboard controls (wiki)
Thank you! Looks brilliant at the back of my keyboard.
(2010-07-01, 23:11)chanders Wrote: Image
Nice work. I'm going to attach mine upside from the picture since it's easier to flip the keyboard vertically.
(2010-07-01, 23:11)chanders Wrote: Here is a little cheatsheet / card to print out and stick under your keyboard (for those of you using wireless keyboards) or just laminate and keep on the couch Laugh

Below is a picture of mine under my wireless Revo keyboard and a link to the PDF and DOC files. Hope its useful for you guys!

Download

Also here is one done by n3cromanc3r

Download

Links are broken. Can someone post a new link? Thanks!
(2013-03-28, 20:34)jediknight36 Wrote: Links are broken. Can someone post a new link? Thanks!

See post #25.
I dug up the original cheat sheet.
XBMC Key
no1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Cheat Sheet1