• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Alaska
Hopefully the latest update will fix that problem but I can't reproduce it here so it's hard to track down.
hi hitcher,

unfortunately i only get an update of the alaska revisited, but not of the alaska original skin. ist it already published to the repo?

nicx...
Just waiting for it to get pulled and updated on the official repo.
but i am using your repo and not the official one Wink
What xml to edit and what ecatly to make Home 2 style default always?

Respects for the skin!
nicx76 Wrote:but i am using your repo and not the official one Wink

I'm no longer using that simply because it's now on the official repo.
Djape Wrote:What xml to edit and what ecatly to make Home 2 style default always?

Respects for the skin!

Just select it in the options and that's it. Huh
hi,

ok i just deleted your repo and i am now using the official one. do you know how long it takes til your changes are online? its stil version 1.1.1 so far.

nicx...
It's meant to be ready today.
great, thanks! Smile
Hitcher Wrote:Just select it in the options and that's it. Huh

Hehe, I know that Wink

I would like to know how to make it default instead of Home 1, if I'm not asking too much.

Another thing, I've noticed that for some reason RSS feed gets messed up.
After some time two rss feeds (just one is specified) will go one over another, making it impossible to read Huh

Has someone noticed this or is it something wrong with the feed.

Cheers.
Once you've set it it's always selected so why would you want to spend ages recoding just so it's the default selection?
I'm using plugin for game roms, this plugin exits xbmc launchs specific emu and after you finish playing it closes and starts xbmc.
In between these processes once in a while it crashes xbmc and resets usersettings.xml.
So, I've uploaded alaska to confluence folder to get alaska by default, but Home style 1 also needs to be replaced.
I wouldn't mind recoding, just need tip. Thx.
hi hitcher,

with the latest version (1.1.3) now the gradient problem is gone, beacause i just have a complete black background now Sad

what could be the reason for this?

nicx...
Djape Wrote:I'm using plugin for game roms, this plugin exits xbmc launchs specific emu and after you finish playing it closes and starts xbmc.
In between these processes once in a while it crashes xbmc and resets usersettings.xml.
So, I've uploaded alaska to confluence folder to get alaska by default, but Home style 1 also needs to be replaced.
I wouldn't mind recoding, just need tip. Thx.

Home.xml

Replace this -

PHP Code:
<include condition="![Skin.HasSetting(home2) | Skin.HasSetting(home3)]">Home_MenuImage</include>
<include 
condition="Skin.HasSetting(home2)">Home_MenuIcon</include>
<include 
condition="Skin.HasSetting(home3)">Home_MenuList</include> 
with this -
PHP Code:
<include>Home_MenuIcon</include> 
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Alaska0