• 8(current)
[RELEASE] Alaska
hi hitcher,

any hints to my "black background" problem with 1.1.3?

thanks,
nicx...
Yeah, I've found the problem (damn typo) and it's just waiting to get added to the repo.

If you want to fix it yourself in the mean time check the link below and click the + for the Includes.xml to see the diff -

http://code.google.com/p/alaska-original...etail?r=19

Oh, and the whole problem was caused by small textures not getting converted properly to the texture.xbt.
yeah finally its working Smile no black background or gradient problems anymore.

thanks for your help and the grat skin!

nicx...
Glad we finally sorted it out.
Great, now the Alaska looks like it's supposed to look like. Thanks Hitcher.

I did notice another small problem. The video flags for 480 H.264 1.85, 480 H.264 1.78, 420 H.264 1.33, 540 DVD 1.78 and 540 xvid 1.33 doesn't appear correctly. The flags doesn't have borders, and the resolution is missing. Only the codec and the aspect ratio appear on the screen.
Actually correction to the previous: I think it's only the 540 reso flag that doesn't show up correctly.
Then either XBMC isn't extracting 540 as the resolution or your NFO's aren't.

Post an example NFO or export your library and post the offending video's info.
What is the flame - I think its a flame - icon overlay on some thumbnail icons? I've noticed it on a few of my recent encodes I added to the library.
Einkoro Wrote:What is the flame - I think its a flame - icon overlay on some thumbnail icons? I've noticed it on a few of my recent encodes I added to the library.

That's the clue. Wink
In that vain, why do some of my movies have a 'film tape' across the left hand bottom corner? Some do, some dont.

Thanks
Trailer is available - press down to view.
Hitcher Wrote:Then either XBMC isn't extracting 540 as the resolution or your NFO's aren't.

Post an example NFO or export your library and post the offending video's info.

I installed Alaska Revisited Mod and it shows the reso flag to those films as 576. It says in Alaska changelog that 576 reso flag was added but none of my 50+ movies with 576 reso show it (except with Alaska Revisited). And grepping it under the alaska sources doesn' find it either. I do find the 540 flag.
Found the problem, it'll be fixed for the next update.
Hitcher Wrote:That's the clue. Wink

Thanks. I must admit the flame had me confused as I never saw it in the previous releases.

I just added the first PAL encode to my library and noticed they don't have the resolution icon with the codec icon.
Screen shot?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Alaska0