Where can I download an older SVN?
I'm trying to track down an older SVN to download.

Specifically svn r28142.

I have been using the most recent nightly SVN so that I can have a shared database set up (which is working very well) however the current nightly builds seem to have some scraping problems.

I am getting a bunch of "Check your tvshow.nfo and make sure the <episodeguide> tag is in place" errors when trying to add new shows, and from what I have found on the forums this is due to a bug in the current versions of XBMC I think.

So I am trying to track down an older version that will scrape correctly but still have support for the shared database.

Appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction!

Cheers.
Anyone?

I'd be happy with a SVN version between r28142 and whatever version the scraping stopped working in.

Or does anyone know if the scraping issue is being looked into? Is it likely to be fixed in a new nightly build sometime soon?

Cheers.
It would help if you had postet this in one of the plattform subforums I guess Wink

So which one do you need? If it's Windows I have r28256 here (which was the last SVN before the Addon Manager and newer DB was introduced IIRC.

Laugh
I want that for windows (pm'ing you now)...
I've got this for mac, in case someone needs it.
Cheers
Suicide Machine Wrote:It would help if you had postet this in one of the plattform subforums I guess Wink

So which one do you need? If it's Windows I have r28256 here (which was the last SVN before the Addon Manager and newer DB was introduced IIRC.

Laugh

Good point, sorry first time posting and didn't think of that!

Yes it is the windows version that I am after Smile

Are you able to upload that to a filesharing site or something?

Much appreciated.
....the whole point of SVN is EVERY revision is stored and available from the same repository. Go learn how to use SVN then check back.
All right even tho your comment added nothing to the conversation, I went ahead and got the source from svn r28256, but don't know how to compile so, instead of going through all this it would've been easier to either point in the right direction or don't say anything. Come on, if any of us knew how to do this kind of stuff we obviously wouldn't be bothering other people. So please, if you're going to tell me off do it only if you have something constructive to add.
PainToad Wrote:....the whole point of SVN is EVERY revision is stored and available from the same repository. Go learn how to use SVN then check back.

Wow, thanks for your helpful and constructive comment...

All I know is that when I go to download the SVN dailies it only shows the most recent builds, I can't see any links to older versions or anything like that so I put up this post.

If there was an obvious way to access the repository I would have done that.

Didn't your mother ever teach you that if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all?

How about instead of wasting our time with this post you instead post either a link to a site showing how to use SVN, or a quick summary yourself.

Thanks for nothing.
gugahoi Wrote:All right even tho your comment added nothing to the conversation, I went ahead and got the source from svn r28256, but don't know how to compile so, instead of going through all this it would've been easier to either point in the right direction or don't say anything. Come on, if any of us knew how to do this kind of stuff we obviously wouldn't be bothering other people. So please, if you're going to tell me off do it only if you have something constructive to add.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...ource_code
Thanks,
I did find that page, but my main computer is a mac so I can't compile for windows on it and the windows pc I have using xbmc I want to keep solely for these purpose so no installing visual basic and whatever else I need.

By the way, is the source meant to be so big? 700mbs?
Even compressed, it goes to 300mb or so.

Thanks for the help
http://www.xbmcsvn.com/ has lots of past builds. Just find one you want there and use that.

The SVN comment was constructive. If you know how to use it, then you can check it out at any point in development that you want. But I'd suggest you don't compile your own, just get it from the above site. It may not have the exact revision you wanted but it should be close.

Note: xbmcsvn is down as I write this, has been for a little while.

Edit: as for the source size, yeah. Wait till you do builds, my XBMC checkout is nearly 4GB.
FreeZ0r Wrote:Wow, thanks for your helpful and constructive comment...

All I know is that when I go to download the SVN dailies it only shows the most recent builds, I can't see any links to older versions or anything like that so I put up this post.

If there was an obvious way to access the repository I would have done that.

Didn't your mother ever teach you that if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all?

How about instead of wasting our time with this post you instead post either a link to a site showing how to use SVN, or a quick summary yourself.

Thanks for nothing.

I'll say it again, GO LEARN HOW TO USE SVN. Not SVN compiled snapshots, actual SVN. I am answering your question, not trying to be your friend. This is the internet, not a marshmallow factory.
PainToad Wrote:I'll say it again, GO LEARN HOW TO USE SVN. Not SVN compiled snapshots, actual SVN. I am answering your question, not trying to be your friend. This is the internet, not a marshmallow factory.

ROFL
5 on 5 mate, so damn right, amen to the red highlight Rofl
[XBMC-DX r31103 T! r455]
.:LAPTOP:. Dell [C2D E6400] [8G DDR2] [Intel X4500HD] [LED 14'' 1280*800@60p]
.:NAS:. Antec [Ci7 920] [12G DDR3] [Matrox m9148] [19.4 TiB] [Triple Samsung 22'' 5040*1050@60p]
.:HTPC:. Antec [C2 Q9400] [6G DDR2] [nv GT240 VP4] [SB X-FI Ti] [Toshiba 46'' 1920*1080@24p] [Logitech Z5K5]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where can I download an older SVN?0