[RELEASE] Alaska Revisited (Xbox) SCRAPPED
Unfortunately I don't have the time or patience to make this any more.

I used so many new skinning features when making Revisited that the Xbox version never got that it would be a nightmare to try to identify and reverse code all of them.

If anyone wants to take up the challenge they can find my initial work below that runs fine on my Xbox (on the rare occasion I use it). I've resized all the textures but there's plenty of code that needs reverting (eg remove all Add-On references, add Scripts, remove fadelabels that are center or right aligned, change window names for IDs to name but a few).

http://alaska-revisited-xbox.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
Any news on this yet?
Unfortunately I haven't had the time, what with updating Alaska and Revisited, and now starting a new skin. It's also harder for my to test as I have to keep transferring it to my Xbox.
anxiously waiting this as well. let us know if you want any help beta testing
I think its safe to say alot of us are. Hope it happens.
Hitcher, now that RLLMUK has gone temporarily tits up isn't it the perfect time to get the xbox version finished Wink
neal73 Wrote:Hitcher, now that RLLMUK has gone temporarily tits up isn't it the perfect time to get the xbox version finished Wink

I rarely go there any more anyway but...

Welo
welo looks smart and a nice looking skin...doubt there will be an xbox version of it so hopefully the Alaska xbox version will be completed whenever you get some free time.

patiently waiting here Tongue
Please, my xbox is waiting ;-)
any news on this?
from Hitchers posts he's quite busy with Welo and providing support for Alaska so this is a bit on the back burner for now...

hopefully he gets some time to invest in this as im sure a lot of ppl, including myself, are anxiously waiting for this to be done for XBOX
This isn't going to happen is it? Shame, as it was so close to being the best skin for the old xbox.
Im hoping that once Welo gets released and the bugs are fixed, Hitcher will hopefully have time to complete this as I believe most of us are anxiously waiting to use this on our XBOX.
Anyone try a simple compressing the textures into a .xpr? If yes, did it work?

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:Anyone try a simple compressing the textures into a .xpr? If yes, did it work?

I havent as I dont know how to compress or uncompress into xpr

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Alaska Revisited (Xbox) SCRAPPED0