TV Show Banner in Fanart View
Hi, Love the skin. Thanks for all the hard work on it!

I'm currently using 2.11 for xbox and was wondering if someone could help me edit the skin. I've had a look around and can't figure this out myself.

When using the 'Fanart View' in the TV Show Library. This view: Image

I would like the banner for the TV Show to be shown on screen, like when the info button is pressed in this view: Image

The position and size of the banner shown when the info button is pressed is fine. I just need to copy the relevant code that displays the banner in the 'info view' and paste it into the TV Show 'Fanart View'.

So, I need to know which .xml file and which bit of code displays the TV Show Banner in the 'info view'?

and

Which .xml file and which bit of code determines what is displayed in the 'TV Show Fanart View'?

Thanks!
Hello, the sight of Banner has been removed from the svn, could we not include in the new versions?

caballero Wrote:Hello, the sight of Banner has been removed from the svn, could we not include in the new versions?

How does your post bear any relation to this thread? You have posted in a Transparancy thread and your photo isn't even of the Transparancy skin?!?!?

Please don't hijack threads that bear no relation to your question or even the skin your using. Please post your own thread in the correct forum.

Thanks!

PS. If anyone can help with my above post I would be very grateful.
luke.luke1 Wrote:So, I need to know which .xml file and which bit of code displays the TV Show Banner in the 'info view'?

DialogVideoInfo.xml

should be this piece of code:
Code:
<control type="image">
    <description>Cover image</description>
    <posx>40</posx>
    <posy>75</posy>
    <width>1200</width>
    <height>140</height>
    <texture diffuse="banner-diffuse.png">$INFO[Listitem.Icon]</texture>
    <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
    <visible>[Container.Content(TvShows) + !Skin.HasSetting(TVShowsPosters) + StringCompare(Container.FolderPath,videodb://2/2/)] | Window.IsVisible(Videofiles)</visible>
</control>
luke.luke1 Wrote:Which .xml file and which bit of code determines what is displayed in the 'TV Show Fanart View'?

View-Fanart.xml
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for the help,

Could you please point me to where that bit of code has to be pasted into the View-Fanart.xml? I've tried pasting it in what looks like the relevant places but after quite a few tries I still can't get the banner to show up.

I'm looking to get the TV show banner shown on the following screens:

TV Shows:

Episodes:

Recently Added:

Thanks again for an amazing skin!
for tv shows, paste blow this line:
Code:
<visible>Control.IsVisible(50) + Container.Content(TVShows)</visible>

for the others, search this line:
Code:
<visible>Control.IsVisible(50) + [Container.Content(Episodes) | Container.Content(MusicVideos)]</visible>
and use <texture>$INFO[Container.TVshowThumb]</texture> instead of ListItem.Icon
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Banner in Fanart View0