Another One
Updated first post to reflect the changes to the main skin.
I am absolutely loving this!!!
made some changes to ur mod dredd. made for my preference so probably won't work for all. it will only look good for movies as it won't fit logos on tvshow.

it's made on last week build i guess as i've been of the grid lately. need to figure out more tricks to labels, but being offline it's hard to look at wiki. if anyone like my setup i can post my changes. also changed the transparency filter so posters look crisp.

general note! pls comment what the control is for. hard for stupid noobs like me to find out where to change stuff. Big Grin
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
zwat Wrote:general note! pls comment what the control is for. hard for stupid noobs like me to find out where to change stuff. Big Grin

Looking good. I do want to make it so that the title is all the way to the top in mine so I will have to rearrange my TV view. I also agree that the experienced skinners can help out by commenting in the code more. I will try to do my part Big Grin
Redd Wrote:I also agree that the experienced skinners can help out by commenting in the code more. I will try to do my part Big Grin

My bad....though the majority of the time I like to code 'live', meaning I'm the type of guy that needs to see it 'in action' to get the feel of it. A PS mockup doesnt really give that feeling for me whether or not a view works. And then before I know it I added 200 lines of code and it's bedtimeBig Grin

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
oops...not meant as a dig against you..Shocked..I certainly left no clue as to what I was changing. I am having a good time playing around with your skin so thanks again for all those long hours and lines of code Smile
Redd Wrote:oops...not meant as a dig against you..Shocked..I certainly left no clue as to what I was changing. I am having a good time playing around with your skin so thanks again for all those long hours and lines of code Smile

Oh I didn't take it as a dig, I was just stating the way I work. I wish I made comments or used the <description> tag more but like I said earlier I'm more a trial and error kind of guy and then before I know it I got tons of code and don't feel like going back through it...lol.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
could do <control>dadadda</control><!--what is does-->
i had to look for background images and comment em out to see what happened to know where to change stuff Big Grin
zwat Wrote:general note! pls comment what the control is for. hard for stupid noobs like me to find out where to change stuff. Big Grin

Looks Good I woul.d love to have the changes so I can test mine wish I had some Idea how to add all these different views instead of loosing the original ones....
Just noticed that you cant read the Info if the fanart picture has two much white in it :-(
Ram2000 Wrote:Just noticed that you cant read the Info if the fanart picture has two much white in it :-(

Can you post a screenshot?
made a tvshow look out of redd's awesome movie fanart view.
not sure about the font on the text under the line. it's a old xbmc version and old night version. need to change the tvshow total placement under the clock if i find the right file for that. i removed the snapshot of the episode cause i don't see the point of that image.

what u guys think of this idea? i'm all about fanart and flags Big Grin
Redd Wrote:Can you post a screenshot?

Take no Notice i was messing around with the back shadow and had removed the one that comes up over info its working fine again now :-)
Can you please post teh code for this ....
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3TZ1TUSR

i made one that works for the latest night version. included the first one i made too. u also need redd's images.

something happened to the posterselection so it's not center anymore but 3rd poster from left. i have no idea how to fix this Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another One0