Harmony remote not leaving on XBMC
I have my Harmony 880 working the way I want with my Revo 1600 running XBMC 9.11 stable.

I have the harmony setup to leave unused devices on and stop on exit is off too. I basically want to leave the Revo on until I go to bed so I don't have to constantly turn it back on. For some reason when I switch from XBMC to my DVR to watch tv it turns off my Revo. I have messed with all the setting I could, but it still turns it off. Anybody got any ideas to work with here?

Thanks
I had this same issue. My fix was to edit the LIRC map. I just removed the key press for "POWER". When I want to shut down XBMC at the end of the day, I use the menu to do it. It was getting annoying to have to turn it back on everytime.
Has to be a Logitech software problem, doesn't it. Afterall, XBMC is just doing correctly what it is told. Aside from this hack above, you could try posting in the logitech forums or contacting there support.

Alternatively, in the Logitech software you can map the power button to something innocuous like '#' so that at least when it does send the powerdown signal it is not actually powering down. If you must hack, then I suggest putting the hack in Logitech software not XBMC.

What version of the Logitech Harmony Remote Software do you have? I just reinstalled a few days ago, and got version 7.7.0.
I know you mentioned you have the Logitech software set to leave unused devices on, but isnt there also a device-specific setting where you can say that one device in particular is always on or doesnt have an off button? Alternatively cant you disable the power button in the 'customize buttons' settings?
Ya it is a logitech issue I just didn't know what else I can do. I was having a brain fart. The logitech software is the latest, I'm on a different computer right now so I forget what exact version it is.

I think I will see if there is anything else in the button area I might have missed. Maybe remap the power button.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Harmony remote not leaving on XBMC0