• 2(current)
Xbmcfreak 10.08 svn livecd's
Looking forward to trying this build.

Tried Xbmcfreak LiveCD 10.08 svn31495 on a Revo R3610 and had a issue when I set it to partition the whole disk I couldn't get to a terminal, I just got a blank screen when doing ctl + alt + 1-6 . Was going to put ubuntu server edition on tonight but will try the latest build first.
ernham,

Thanks for putting these builds out. Having been holding off installing XBMC on my PC as it only has an Antec IR for remote ON/OFF..

Question: Do these include the Antec RM 200 drivers as described in the XBMC 10.x roadmap ? Also, would you be including the BlueRay code as in the previous 9.x builds ?

Thanks
Does this version include visualisations, especially projectM?
Vero 4k+ | OSMC Kodi 19.1
Sony KD-65A1
erhnam
http://xbmcfreak.binkey.nl/xbmcfreak-10....lucid1.zip
10-08-svn31632 live cd after installation on the HDD in System- Info XBMC ---r.31542?! Terminal (Ctrl-Alt-F1..6) does not work. CPU load=40-100% . Shutting down does not work.
My Nettop - ASRock ION330. Thanks for the work.
Ritzie Wrote:I apologize for not being specific enough. I got your last one Xbmcfreak LiveCD svn31495 10.08 and just installed it yesterday. Smile I was hoping there would be a way to upgrade without having to redo everything. Thanks erhnam!

+1
Great Work...No wake from USB working to power on the unit from Sleep..like version 14..as ive tried all tutorials and mine still wont wake ...except on 14 where it worked straight away ...but everything else worked great ..
Everything works great

(last 3 versions have worked great for me)

last 2 versions still have the smb share issue
but aside from that all is good
6 XBMC SYSTEMS
2 Old Xboxes
=8 XBMC clients
erhnam Wrote:Could you post your smb.conf before you had modified it, so I can have a look at it.

Its not just this one its the windows build too very weird

[global]
workgroup = WORKGROUP
server string = %h server (Samba, XBMC)
netbios name = XBMCLive
dns proxy = no
name resolve order = hosts wins bcast
guest account = xbmc
load printers = no
show add printer wizard = no
log file = /var/log/samba/log.%m
max log size = 1000
syslog = 0
panic action = /usr/share/samba/panic-action %d
encrypt passwords = true
passdb backend = tdbsam
obey pam restrictions = yes
unix password sync = yes
passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u
passwd chat = *Enter\snew\s*\spassword:* %n\n *Retype\snew\s*\spassword:* %n\n *password\supdated\ssuccessfully* .
pam password change = yes
map to guest = bad user

[global]
preferred master = no
local master = no
domain master = no
client lanman auth = yes
lanman auth = yes
name resolve order = bcast host
workgroup = WORKGROUP
6 XBMC SYSTEMS
2 Old Xboxes
=8 XBMC clients
again, thanks for putting out these releases!

Ritzie Wrote:I apologize for not being specific enough. I got your last one Xbmcfreak LiveCD svn31495 10.08 and just installed it yesterday. Smile I was hoping there would be a way to upgrade without having to redo everything. Thanks erhnam!

+2

i also want to upgrade from svn31495 10.08. installed it less than 48 hours ago. Tongue

edit: does anybody know about this other problem i'm having on my r3610 using these live CDs? i can't seem to get SD cards to mount. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=76723
Mr-Jack Wrote:Great Work...No wake from USB working to power on the unit from Sleep..like version 14..as ive tried all tutorials and mine still wont wake ...except on 14 where it worked straight away ...but everything else worked great ..

I get this too. I've searched a bunch and nobody really addresses how to handle this. I saw one mention of upower now instead of devicekit-power, but no mention of how that affects the rest of the settings and changes that used to work. I've tried a few changes that I thought made sense, but I don't know squat about Linux and they didn't work.

Unfortunately, installing Live isn't as user friendly as I hoped it would be. Getting suspend working right has always been a PITA.
i am also having problems with SMB i was using the 9.11 but i upgraded and no joy with SMB

how i configure a SMB server?

thanks
The only problem I have with it is that I can't boot to it via my USB attached optical drive. When I try I get an "Unrecognized Filesystem" error and it drops me to the grub prompt. I installed it to a thumbdrive via unetbootin, but I'd like to try the CD in case I want to install to my HDD.
I'm using the build from July 1st. Would like to upgrade without a complete re-install if possible. I have a few issues with the July 1st build and the one before it. I get a blank screen when ctr-alt-f1 to f6. Also I'm unable to use both internal local drives. When I "add source" they are both listed but when I select the second one it lists the directory of the first in the upper right hand corner.

One Drive is named 'Media' the other 'Movies.' The first one adds to video source correctly but the second one when I highlight it I can clearly see it is mounting "/Media" instead of "/Movies" and lists all the directories of the first harddrive. Does anyone know if this is fixed in this latest version? (I have done about 20 re-installs over the weekend and abit fed up with it)
Music > 'Add source' is missing SHOUTcast.

I did enable the SHOUTcast addon and it works.

But how do I get the old behavior of adding individual Genres as sources to the Music home screen?
iMac, Pioneer Elite PRO 141FD, Denon 4311CI, Synology DS509+, SiliconDust HDHomeRun Prime, Logitech Harmony Home Control, nVIDIA Shield Android TV
ext23 Wrote:again, thanks for putting out these releases!

+2

i also want to upgrade from svn31495 10.08. installed it less than 48 hours ago. Tongue

edit: does anybody know about this other problem i'm having on my r3610 using these live CDs? i can't seem to get SD cards to mount. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=76723

Use two usb keys; one for the latest livecd's and one for persistence usage of your settings:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LiveUsbPendrivePersistent

I assume you also have a harddisk installed with your movies and music.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmcfreak 10.08 svn livecd's0