Aeon-Showmix Project
gqsmooth Wrote:ok i got stark/aeon working the way i want but i really like the low list on showmix. before i upgrade i have a couple of questions....

1. showmix only works with dharma?
2. is this the same dharma that came out on the 30th?
3. which showmix download should i go with, the download from the first post or the one that chimpy put up?
4. in what directory do i drop chimpy's VideoOSD.xml into?

anything else i am missing?

1. no ( in the first post you have the download link for Camelot )
the Dharma Version isn't 100 % compatible, you have to wait)
2. don't know what you mean
3. there is still no download link for Showmix Dharma 100% working
4. in the 1080i folder
sorry butchabay for the confusion but thanks for the reply.

in the first post there is no link to an xbmc download. the first link to a sourceforge is broken (404 error). the last link is referenced as being 10.5 Dharma compatible. that is where i thought showmix was a dharma skin. i know it is not 100% compatible but with the exception of some bugs will it still work? if this is the case, i can still probably help out with some debugging....

camelot is the name for the xbmc 9.11 build correct? there is no download for that on the xbmc.org page anymore. the download links are for the dharma beta1 build (the august 30th release).
almost done with adding addons into showmix ive been sick so haven't had any time to spend on this all i have to do is finish the look of the addons browser view. also been going through what is needed to get it fully dharma ready as far as i can tell its almost there i will finish the addon view then upload here so we can sort out what else is needed before getting showmix submitted.

here is a few non exciting pictures on progress
ImageImageImageImageImage
good job !
Yes, i agree, really good job.
i have finishde the addons browser with two views list and lowlist both work great Big Grin more boring pics of progress

Image Image

And lowlist

i think all i have to do now is fix this above pic in settings (add the info for addons) i have never modded aeon and for some reason i cant figure out how to add this info if ekim232 or phill happen to browse over this could you give me a heads up on how to go about changing this or anybody else who knows i would be grateful thanks.
if not i will prob figure it out shouldn't be too much hassle
You Guys rock!
smooth_penguin Wrote:You Guys rock!

+1 Cheers!
It looks like you're working on an older version.. There were a few fixes since the link posted on the first page.. The menu positioning being one of them..
It's been a long time since it was fixed, so I'm not sure, but I think this was the revision that fixes that..

http://showmix.svn.sourceforge.net/viewv...w=revision

Maybe compare that to what you have.. It was just a few textoffsets that needed to be changed..
Tension113 Wrote:It looks like you're working on an older version.. There were a few fixes since the link posted on the first page.. The menu positioning being one of them..
It's been a long time since it was fixed, so I'm not sure, but I think this was the revision that fixes that..

http://showmix.svn.sourceforge.net/viewv...w=revision

Maybe compare that to what you have.. It was just a few textoffsets that needed to be changed..

The link you posted above is rev 184, 186 should be the latest one:
http://showmix.svn.sourceforge.net/viewv...vision=186

Anyway, i'm not sure but i remember i had problems with the latest revision.

Thanx for your support ...
all updated text alined and fixed thanks for pointing it out all thats left is changeing the settings label at the moment it says emulators i want to add my own for addons but have no idea where this info is stored i have looked all over just cant find where this info is so i can add my own making me go crazy
butchabay Wrote:The link you posted above is rev 184, 186 should be the latest one:
http://showmix.svn.sourceforge.net/viewv...vision=186

Anyway, i'm not sure but i remember i had problems with the latest revision.

Thanx for your support ...

I know.. 186 is the latest.. and 184 had the particular fixes he was looking for.. Tongue
ImageImage

Laugh So there are a few things i still need to do on the add-ons section of showmix (like when in add-ons browser you cant see what you have installed and also progress of downloading add-on doesn't show) but i thought i would release my work so far.

its about 99.9 dharma ready some credit has to go to ekim232 for part of the add-ons browser because i used some of legacy darks to save time also when in a category (ie videos) there is a a videos add-ons option clicking on it will bring up the option to GET MORE at the moment it will just hang and do nothing that also has to be fixed.

but i am going away for a couple nights and wont have any time to work on these little problems so this is why i am releasing itNod

also just note when in settings/advanced it says showmix version 2.5 b196 this is because that is the version i was working off i have gone through and updated all xml files to the latest build of showmix so don't worry about old build this is up to date.

so if you could Butchaboy update the first page and link for dharma ready showmix that would be great.

Showmix Dharma ready download linkWink

let me know what bugs you have beside the ones i stated
ZombieRobot Wrote:ImageImage

Laugh So there are a few things i still need to do on the add-ons section of showmix (like when in add-ons browser you cant see what you have installed and also progress of downloading add-on doesn't show) but i thought i would release my work so far.

its about 99.9 dharma ready some credit has to go to ekim232 for part of the add-ons browser because i used some of legacy darks to save time also when in a category (ie videos) there is a a videos add-ons option clicking on it will bring up the option to GET MORE at the moment it will just hang and do nothing that also has to be fixed.

but i am going away for a couple nights and wont have any time to work on these little problems so this is why i am releasing itNod

also just note when in settings/advanced it says showmix version 2.5 b196 this is because that is the version i was working off i have gone through and updated all xml files to the latest build of showmix so don't worry about old build this is up to date.

so if you could Butchaboy update the first page and link for dharma ready showmix that would be great.

Showmix Dharma ready download linkWink

let me know what bugs you have beside the ones i stated

Yesssss ... thank you man ...

Link for Dharma on first post is done ...

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon-Showmix Project1