3 small bugs!
Lightbulb 
hello!
congratulations for xbmc is the best in his field
I installed version XBMC-r31648-trunk on windows xp pro sp3 and I found three errors:
1: when the movie is paused after three minutes you enable "dim" then when I press play "dim" remains active "
2: between different video sources is "video plugin" that can not be canceled
3: the computer after hibernation (S4) the screen is black
thanks for your work
For bugs, you can always submit trac tickets, which will be the best way to get things resolved. Be aware that the SVN nightlies are works in progress, so things may brake from revision to revision.
Windows 7 x64 Home Premium
Gigabyte MA78GM-U2SH Mainboard
ATI HD3200 Onboard
AMD 7750BE Dual-Core 4.00GB RAM
ATI HD3200 HDMI Sound
HTPC HMDI -> ONKYO TX-SR605 -> Panasonic TH-46PZ85U Plasma
keyoflife Wrote:1: when the movie is paused after three minutes you enable "dim" then when I press play "dim" remains active "

What remote control do you use?

I've noticed something similar with my VRC-1100 remote, and I think it's because the remote doesn't send a keystroke for Play. Instead it sends an APPCOMMAND message, and this doesn't cause the display to undim. Pressing a cursor key does undim the screen because these do send a keystroke.

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:What remote control do you use?

I've noticed something similar with my VRC-1100 remote, and I think it's because the remote doesn't send a keystroke for Play. Instead it sends an APPCOMMAND message, and this doesn't cause the display to undim. Pressing a cursor key does undim the screen because these do send a keystroke.

JR

I use a multimedia keyboard on "play" key
jhsrennie, would love if you could track down why these commands don't wake the app.
jhsrennie Wrote:What remote control do you use?

JR

I use Imon and I have my MCE Remote mapped to the multimedia 'Play' button instead of 'P'. I have noticed this issue as well. I usually press info (which is mapped to 'I') shortly after resuming playback to undim the picture.

I prefer mapping the multimedia buttons because they are more universal and it doesn't matter which app has the focus.
I have Issue #1.
Issue 2. I am not sure.
and for 3 I use hybrid sleep not hibernate so cannot comment on it.
OK I've found that when XBMC receives the WM_APPCOMMAND Play message it does not undim. I'll check out the latest code and try and work out why this is.

JR

Later: see http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/9643
Now with the latest version, the Dharma-r32050 dim the problem is solved, but you must press the play button or pause two times, first off the dim and the second takes a break
keyoflife Wrote:Now with the latest version, the Dharma-r32050 dim the problem is solved, but you must press the play button or pause two times, first off the dim and the second takes a break

That's by design.

JR
ok, thanks,
and... about "2: between different video sources is "video plugin" that can not be deleted or hide"
keyoflife Wrote:ok, thanks,
and... about "2: between different video sources is "video plugin" that can not be deleted or hide"

See http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=77736

I don't know either :-)

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3 small bugs!0